38 replies to this topic

#1 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,632 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:29 PM

Not quite sure of what to think of him given this is his 1000th team in as many seasons. He has sure hands and could be a good #2/3.

http://www.rotoworld...r-brandon-lloyd

Any team he signs with will become his 7th team in 12 seasons. Is there character issues with the guy? He is 4 seasons removed from posting 77/1,448/11.

Patriots released WR Brandon Lloyd.
This move isn't as much of a surprise anymore after it's been rumored to be a possibility for weeks now. 31-year-old Lloyd didn't have a bad season by any means in his lone year with the Patriots, but he reportedly had "erratic behavior" that some in the organization thought he might actually be bipolar. Lloyd didn't stretch the field in New England at all, and he doesn't create yards after the catch. He caught 74 passes for 911 yards and four touchdowns in 2012. Lloyd, Darrius Heyward-Bey, and Julian Edelman are at the top of the free-agent receiver market after the big six have already signed.

#2 Panthersguru14

Panthersguru14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 383 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:30 PM

On a 1 year deal I'd like it

#3 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,230 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

Hes good so we wont be signing him

#4 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,676 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

I hope he's open to playing for free.

#5 MrBubba

MrBubba

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:46 PM

Maybe if he pays JR to play

#6 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 02:57 PM

Is it obligatory to say we don't have money. Because I think there are some people in south east Asia that haven't heard of our cap problems. Give it a rest already.

#7 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • 13,551 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:06 PM

Unlimited bojangles, make it happen Gettle.

#8 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,632 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

Is it obligatory to say we don't have money. Because I think there are some people in south east Asia that haven't heard of our cap problems. Give it a rest already.

1) You need to work on your reading comprehension as I never mentioned in my post about the Panthers signing the guy. It was a thread of him being released by the Patriots.

2) Money is not the issue, it's cap space.

3) Go to all the other threads about players being released and signed and keep trolling unless you only like to be a racist douche bag on this thread.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the world and the backwoods of NC is all you've known and seen. Not every Panther fan is white like you a-hole.

#9 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:26 PM

We could probably get him on a 1 year 2 million dollar deal

#10 panthers04100

panthers04100

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:27 PM

We could probably get him on a 1 year 2 million dollar deal

#11 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 4,213 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

1) You need to work on your reading comprehension as I never mentioned in my post about the Panthers signing the guy. It was a thread of him being released by the Patriots.

3) Go to all the other threads about players being released and signed and keep trolling unless you only like to be a racist douche bag on this thread.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the world and the backwoods of NC is all you've known and seen. Not every Panther fan is white like you a-hole.

Da fug did any thing racist come from? Id rather have dhb

#12 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,375 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

The absolute last thing we need is a WR with character issues, I'll pass, and wait for the draft!

#13 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,490 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

Well let me clarify dick head,

I was trying to let the people who instantly go after an op by saying we have no money know that it's getting old. We all know our cap issues so attacking the op with the "we have no money" line is getting on my nerves.

But since you wanna go after me, my racial affiliation, my geographical location, and my knowledge of the subject just let me say,

fug you and your fugin thread, duechebag.

#14 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 5,089 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

If we could get him for a decent rate and not too long of a contract I wouldn't mind this. Add him and draft someone like Tavon Austin and this team would have crazy weapons. Definitely don't want to overpay (like we have anything anyway) on a chance like this.

#15 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

I'm just assuming here and I know how dangerous assuming can be.....That had you said northeast Afghanistan he wouldn't have been so offended. I imagine he mistakenly thought you were making a reference to his pic w/smitty in his avatar and got a little sensitive about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com