• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#16 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,087 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

I'm just assuming here and I know how dangerous assuming can be.....That had you said northeast Afghanistan he wouldn't have been so offended. I imagine he mistakenly thought you were making a reference to his pic w/smitty in his avatar and got a little sensitive about it.

I don't give a damn why he's got his jimmy rustled. Call out my reading comprehension when I was defending his thread. Last time I make that mistake. fugin racist bastard.

#17 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

I don't give a damn why he's got his jimmy rustled. Call out my reading comprehension when I was defending his thread. Last time I make that mistake. fugin racist bastard.

Not defending him, just trying to make sense of it because that reaction was quite bizarre.

#18 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,087 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

Not defending him, just trying to make sense of it because that reaction was quite bizarre.

I know right?

#19 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

LOL

#20 panthers90

panthers90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Smitty, Lloyd, and Lafell would be a nasty combo. Lloyd makes some of the most acrobatic catches I have ever seen. He's definitely a touchdown scorer. What if we cut Gross, sign Lloyd, Omiyale, a vet cb and dt, go OT in the 1st, DT in the second, safety in the 4th, OLB in the 5th and pick up kicker in the 6th or 7th. Make WR and Guard a high priority in next year's draft.

#21 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,087 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

Smitty, Lloyd, and Lafell would be a nasty combo. Lloyd makes some of the most acrobatic catches I have ever seen. He's definitely a touchdown scorer. What if we cut Gross, sign Lloyd, a vet cb and dt, go OT in the 1st, DT in the second, safety in the 4th, OLB in the 5th and pick up kicker in the 6th or 7th. Make WR and Guard a high priority in next year's draft.

I like it. But since we didn't cut gross before the league year does that change his cap numbers? Did a portion of his salary become guaranteed? If not, good scenario.

#22 Udogg

Udogg

Cardiac Victim since 95

• HUDDLER
  • 3,368 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:19 PM

You don't cut your left tackle unless you are positive and I mean positive you have a viable replacement.

#23 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,379 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:25 PM

After coming back and reading your reply, I acknowledge that I jumped the gun and made the mistake of calling you out. Panther4life's assumption was 100% correct. The line "Because I think there are some people in south east Asia that haven't heard of our cap problems" sounded as a direct attack towards me given you can tell in my avatar that is where my ethnicity is from. Although to me it felt like a personal attack, I see that now it wasn't. My apologies 110%.

#24 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,960 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:28 PM

You don't cut your left tackle unless you are positive and I mean positive you have a viable replacement.

And this has what to do with Brandon Lloyd?

#25 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,087 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

After coming back and reading your reply, I acknowledge that I jumped the gun and made the mistake of calling you out. Panther4life's assumption was 100% correct. The line "Because I think there are some people in south east Asia that haven't heard of our cap problems" sounded as a direct attack towards me given you can tell in my avatar that is where my ethnicity is from. Although to me it felt like a personal attack, I see that now it wasn't. My apologies 110%.

On an iPhone avatars are a bit too small to make out those details. Dumb luck I guess. Not gonna say its cool because those were some haymakers you were throwing around. However mistakes are common and I acknowledge that. Now back to football, and our common enemy, the 2013 offseason.

#26 justone1panther

justone1panther

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:35 PM

Might as well sign Titus young....

#27 panthers90

panthers90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • LocationFremont, CA

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

And this has what to do with Brandon Lloyd?

Smitty, Lloyd, and Lafell would be a nasty combo. Lloyd makes some of the most acrobatic catches I have ever seen. He's definitely a touchdown scorer. What if we cut Gross, sign Lloyd, Omiyale, a vet cb and dt, go OT in the 1st, DT in the second, safety in the 4th, OLB in the 5th and pick up kicker in the 6th or 7th. Make WR and Guard a high priority in next year's draft.

#28 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,960 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

And this is why I'm leaving this thread.

#29 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 20,542 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

cutting gross and signing lloyd is a terrible idea unless you have gross's replacement ready to go. if cam doesn't have more than half a second of pass protection it won't matter who's starting at receiver.

#30 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,507 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 06:10 PM

If we could get Lloyd on a 1 or 2 year deal for $3mil or less per year it'd be great. Should be workable into our cap and the guy is a baller. Would be a good band-aid so we can focus on other things in a draft that's very light at the top at WR (by that I mean potential future #1s) but very heavy in the 2nd round on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com