• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

#11 toldozer

toldozer

finally someone fatter than Alice

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 03:29 PM

1) You need to work on your reading comprehension as I never mentioned in my post about the Panthers signing the guy. It was a thread of him being released by the Patriots.

2) Money is not the issue, it's cap space.

3) Go to all the other threads about players being released and signed and keep trolling unless you only like to be a racist douche bag on this thread.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the world and the backwoods of NC is all you've known and seen. Not every Panther fan is white like you a-hole.

Da fug did any thing racist come from? Id rather have dhb

#12 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

• LocationSC
HUDDLER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:17 PM

The absolute last thing we need is a WR with character issues, I'll pass, and wait for the draft!

#13 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

Baptized In The Blood Of Saints

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:23 PM

1) You need to work on your reading comprehension as I never mentioned in my post about the Panthers signing the guy. It was a thread of him being released by the Patriots.

2) Money is not the issue, it's cap space.

3) Go to all the other threads about players being released and signed and keep trolling unless you only like to be a racist douche bag on this thread.

I'm assuming you haven't seen the world and the backwoods of NC is all you've known and seen. Not every Panther fan is white like you a-hole.

Well let me clarify dick head,

I was trying to let the people who instantly go after an op by saying we have no money know that it's getting old. We all know our cap issues so attacking the op with the "we have no money" line is getting on my nerves.

But since you wanna go after me, my racial affiliation, my geographical location, and my knowledge of the subject just let me say,

fug you and your fugin thread, duechebag.

#14 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• LocationMatthews, NC
HUDDLER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

If we could get him for a decent rate and not too long of a contract I wouldn't mind this. Add him and draft someone like Tavon Austin and this team would have crazy weapons. Definitely don't want to overpay (like we have anything anyway) on a chance like this.

#15 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:30 PM

I'm just assuming here and I know how dangerous assuming can be.....That had you said northeast Afghanistan he wouldn't have been so offended. I imagine he mistakenly thought you were making a reference to his pic w/smitty in his avatar and got a little sensitive about it.

#16 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

I'm just assuming here and I know how dangerous assuming can be.....That had you said northeast Afghanistan he wouldn't have been so offended. I imagine he mistakenly thought you were making a reference to his pic w/smitty in his avatar and got a little sensitive about it.

I don't give a damn why he's got his jimmy rustled. Call out my reading comprehension when I was defending his thread. Last time I make that mistake. fugin racist bastard.

#17 panther4life

panther4life

HUDDLER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:38 PM

I don't give a damn why he's got his jimmy rustled. Call out my reading comprehension when I was defending his thread. Last time I make that mistake. fugin racist bastard.

Not defending him, just trying to make sense of it because that reaction was quite bizarre.

#18 L-TownCat

L-TownCat

SUPPORTER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 04:39 PM

Not defending him, just trying to make sense of it because that reaction was quite bizarre.

I know right?

#19 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:11 PM

LOL

#20 panthers90

panthers90

• LocationFremont, CA
SUPPORTER

Posted 16 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

Smitty, Lloyd, and Lafell would be a nasty combo. Lloyd makes some of the most acrobatic catches I have ever seen. He's definitely a touchdown scorer. What if we cut Gross, sign Lloyd, Omiyale, a vet cb and dt, go OT in the 1st, DT in the second, safety in the 4th, OLB in the 5th and pick up kicker in the 6th or 7th. Make WR and Guard a high priority in next year's draft.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users