Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 ACC Championship Game

118 posts in this topic

Posted

Now boys and girls comes the game we've been waiting for. In one corner you have the best team in the ACC, and the other you have Miami. The best two teams from the ACC representing in the championship game. With all the pretenders set aside we finally get to see some real basketball.

Dook fans and State fans are not permitted in this thread, as their teams choked and therefore their fans don't deserve to be heard from.

1 person likes this

Posted

HEELS!!!!!

Posted

Go Heels! Eat sh*t Duke!

Posted

miami wins easily

boring

Posted

And remember, win or lose...at least we made it there. Which is more than can be said of dook and state. Sure they were picked ahead of the Heels in every preseason ranking of the ACC, but we all knew the truth. Goodness will always shine forth.

Posted

miami wins easily

boring

I smell cow poo. You are a State fan and I respectfully ask that you take your thoughts into the 2013 consolation thread.

Posted

this doesn't deserve it's own thread

ibtl

Posted

this doesn't deserve it's own thread

ibtl

Of course it does. This is the championship game. Every championship deserves it's own thread.

BTW...you missed the memo. You should visit here

Posted

Less than 19 hours. I can't sleep a wink.

Well it is only 6 PM, but still the nerves are just fraying.

Posted

BUMP

Because it's the greatest thread on earth!!!

GO HEELS

F*ck Moo U and Asian Station

Posted

18 and a half hours to go. Time seems to be creeping along slowly. But I guess it could be worse. I could be Sheik, Panthro, or whichever dook or state fan that is most likely sitting in a bathroom stall with a razor to their wrist. If only they'd have used our special condolence thread, think of the lives we could save.

Posted

Settle down there fellas, its only the ACC tourney. Though it is satisfying after all the obnoxious NIT talk earlier this season