Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 ACC Championship Game

118 posts in this topic

Posted

What I said doesn't make sense because you have the reading level of a 7th grader.

You'd rather talk about schlongs and sperm than talk about basketball.

I do not believe you have a high school diploma, barista.

It doesn't make sense because it really doesn't make any sense.

You have been outsmarted countless times by 7th grade reading level highschool drop out that works at Starbucks. That's gotta fuggin suck.

Wanna see me do it again?

You need a highschool diploma to work at Starbucks. ZING! Gargle another load big guy! Or let your girl gargle it while you watch your reruns of hot in Cleveland.

Hey remember when you said Eric Fisher didn't deserve to be in the first round?? I don't even think he'll make it out of the top 5 now. How fugging stupid do you feel sometimes?

Posted

MRTD can you please stop personal messaging me begging for me to stop hurting your feelings?

I'm sorry your ECU pirates didn't make it.

Posted

I'm sure you make your parents very proud.

I will teach you a little bit about basketball. What are Miami's and Carolina's records the past 10 games, respectively?

Posted

Back on topic bros

UNC does not match up well with Miami. At all.

Paige v Larkin. Larkin is one if the best PGs in the country and IMHO was ACC poy.

Then Miami has the size down low that we all know Carolina does not have.

However, if Miami comes out flat and not focused, UNC can win this game. Like I said earlier UNC is the hotter team and has a significantly better head coach.

This is Carolina though and teams get fired up to play against them. If you beat UNC you'll be on sports center.

Posted

I'm sure you make your parents very proud.

I will teach you a little bit about basketball. What are Miami's and Carolina's records the past 10 games, respectively?

All I hear is gargle gargle gargle

[]__[[

Posted

EH SUX ON DIS BIG OL WEENUS U AND YA MOMZ GARGLE ON SOME PUBES UH HUH YEAH MUDDBUTT DINGLEBARRY BRUNO MARS

Posted

Less than 3 hours.

Will Carolina shock the world and make Bwood gargle his own night drippings?

Will PJ Hairston give Bwood the shaft up to the curlies?

Will Starbucks give Bwood enough time off to slice both wrists? One can only hope.

Posted

Less than 3 hours.

Will Carolina shock the world and make Bwood gargle his own night drippings?

Will PJ Hairston give Bwood the shaft up to the curlies?

Will Starbucks give Bwood enough time off to slice both wrists? One can only hope.

Like I said Miami is a matchup nightmare for UNC. They are the exact team that can exploit Carolina's weaknesses.

However - Miami CAN be beat.

Look at some of these losses:

Wake

Ga Tech

Indiana State

and here is the kicker: Florida Gulf Coast

If they aren't focused and come out flat - UNC will beat them.

Posted

Bruno mars is the shitt. Your girl would leave your dumbass for him in a heart beat.

Posted

UNC can win this game. Of course Miami is favored and should be, but as you pointed out and we've all seen, Miami has poo the bed on numerous occasions, even in some of their wins. Which will make it all that much sweeter when Carolina beats a bunch of 28 year old seniors.

Posted

Yup, I agree Miami is favored and should be. That Maryland game may have drained Carolina emotionally, though.

The pressure is on Miami and Carolina is playing with house money. Always good for the underdog.

Posted

Duke fans awful quiet today.

laughing-roy-williams.png