Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stankowalski

2013 ACC Championship Game

118 posts in this topic

Less than 3 hours.

Will Carolina shock the world and make Bwood gargle his own night drippings?

Will PJ Hairston give Bwood the shaft up to the curlies?

Will Starbucks give Bwood enough time off to slice both wrists? One can only hope.

Less than 3 hours.

Will Carolina shock the world and make Bwood gargle his own night drippings?

Will PJ Hairston give Bwood the shaft up to the curlies?

Will Starbucks give Bwood enough time off to slice both wrists? One can only hope.

Like I said Miami is a matchup nightmare for UNC. They are the exact team that can exploit Carolina's weaknesses.

However - Miami CAN be beat.

Look at some of these losses:

Wake

Ga Tech

Indiana State

and here is the kicker: Florida Gulf Coast

If they aren't focused and come out flat - UNC will beat them.

Bruno mars is the shitt. Your girl would leave your dumbass for him in a heart beat.

UNC can win this game. Of course Miami is favored and should be, but as you pointed out and we've all seen, Miami has poo the bed on numerous occasions, even in some of their wins. Which will make it all that much sweeter when Carolina beats a bunch of 28 year old seniors.

Yup, I agree Miami is favored and should be. That Maryland game may have drained Carolina emotionally, though.

The pressure is on Miami and Carolina is playing with house money. Always good for the underdog.

Duke fans awful quiet today.

laughing-roy-williams.png

They are undoubtedly huddled up by a fireplace somewhere with a box of kleenex and a framed picture of Ryan Kelly wondering what went wrong.

They are undoubtedly huddled up by a fireplace somewhere with a box of kleenex and a framed picture of Ryan Kelly wondering what went wrong.

Yeah, that and watching highlight tapes from when they beat all those good teams in November.

I think UNC takes it today boys.....I got a good feeling.

Why are people asking what happend to dook and NCSU fans? Do t look in this thread, they don't really have a reason to be in here...