117 replies to this topic

#16 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:17 PM

Eh. Carolina fans harp on this now that they've put together a solid team. Earlier in the year, it was doom and gloom NIT bound from most Carolina fans as well. Now that the tables have turned, so has that "excuse".

Carolina, rightfully so or not, was still preseason #11/12 in the polls. People want to harp on State for underachieving when they were ranked highly...ummm, Carolina fits that exact criteria do they not? With more top to bottom talent (rankings wise) and a better coach as well I might add. Sure, Carolina lost 4 lottery picks yada yada yada, Duke also lost Singler/Nolan/Irving and still never fell out of the Top 10 the following year.

Pick your narratives all you want to make your argument sound better, but this was only supposed to be a down year for Carolina once they sucked dick out of the gate and the bar lowered to NIT standards. Hopefully this didn't sound like sour grapes or something because Carolina deserves to be in the title game, but that part of your post that Carolina fans continue harping on as they've improved is just silly if you're going to judge other teams off of their preseason hype.

Well of course UNC was overrated in preseason polls, its UNC. Once it became apparent that this freshman class wasnt ready to take over (and everyone figured out that Mcadoo wasnt as good the hype he created filling in for injured John Henson), expectations dropped considerably.

I've been pleasantly surprised with the way this team turned out, but then again I didnt buy into the Mcadoo hype and I wait to see freshman play before I judge them

#17 CarolinaNCSU

CarolinaNCSU

• ALL-PRO
  • 5,321 posts
  • LocationRaleigh

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:27 PM

Of course hype changes after games have been played. Hindsight is 20/20. Knowing that, I'd also say that State's expectations should have and did drop considerably, but obviously that gets left out. Hell, Duke was ranked lower than UNC by SI for instance, but there's no talk of them overachieving. Not hating on UNC per se, just pointing out something that bothers me, and that ALL fan bases do.

#18 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

• HUDDLER
  • 2,950 posts

Posted 16 March 2013 - 08:54 PM

Yeah its just human nature to overreact to the exciting games at the end of the season, like everyone assuming State would be a top 5 team after making a nice tourny run, or that Mcadoo was a top 10 pick (haha) because he had a few nice games filling in for Henson.

Things to keep in mind this time of year.

#19 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 March 2013 - 07:54 AM

Are they actually going to make us play this game lol?

Getting kinda tired of giving you guys facials.

#20 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:00 AM

Carolina is hot. Miami is not.

UNC can win this game today. If they do, the case of who the best coach in the ACC will be closed.

For the record, I do think Miami will win.

#21 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:01 AM

Yeah its just human nature to overreact to the exciting games at the end of the season, like everyone assuming State would be a top 5 team after making a nice tourny run, or that Mcadoo was a top 10 pick (haha) because he had a few nice games filling in for Henson.

Things to keep in mind this time of year.

This is too reasonable for duke fans and the lone Miami "fan" to comprehend.

#22 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:06 AM

Carolina is hot. Miami is not.

UNC can win this game today. If they do, the case of who the best coach in the ACC will be closed.

For the record, I do think Miami will win.

You make absolutely no fugging sense, but what's new?

Too bad your ECU pirates aren't in the tourney. Hopefully you picked the right NC team to bandwagon on to.

Wanna suck me off before the game? Or is your girl free?

#23 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:10 AM

What I said doesn't make sense because you have the reading level of a 7th grader.

You'd rather talk about schlongs and sperm than talk about basketball.

I do not believe you have a high school diploma, barista.

#24 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:15 AM

You make absolutely no fugging sense, but what's new?

Too bad your ECU pirates aren't in the tourney. Hopefully you picked the right NC team to bandwagon on to.

Wanna suck me off before the game? Or is your girl free?

Bandwagon, eh?

Don't you live in Utah? How are YOU a Miami fan? I know for a FACT you didn't go there.

I bet you couldn't find the state of Florida if you had a map.

#25 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:16 AM

What I said doesn't make sense because you have the reading level of a 7th grader.

You'd rather talk about schlongs and sperm than talk about basketball.

I do not believe you have a high school diploma, barista.

It doesn't make sense because it really doesn't make any sense.

You have been outsmarted countless times by 7th grade reading level highschool drop out that works at Starbucks. That's gotta fuggin suck.

Wanna see me do it again?

You need a highschool diploma to work at Starbucks. ZING! Gargle another load big guy! Or let your girl gargle it while you watch your reruns of hot in Cleveland.

Hey remember when you said Eric Fisher didn't deserve to be in the first round?? I don't even think he'll make it out of the top 5 now. How fugging stupid do you feel sometimes?

#26 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:18 AM

MRTD can you please stop personal messaging me begging for me to stop hurting your feelings?

I'm sorry your ECU pirates didn't make it.

#27 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:19 AM

I'm sure you make your parents very proud.

I will teach you a little bit about basketball. What are Miami's and Carolina's records the past 10 games, respectively?

#28 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:27 AM

Back on topic bros

UNC does not match up well with Miami. At all.

Paige v Larkin. Larkin is one if the best PGs in the country and IMHO was ACC poy.

Then Miami has the size down low that we all know Carolina does not have.

However, if Miami comes out flat and not focused, UNC can win this game. Like I said earlier UNC is the hotter team and has a significantly better head coach.

This is Carolina though and teams get fired up to play against them. If you beat UNC you'll be on sports center.

#29 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 08:37 AM

I'm sure you make your parents very proud.

I will teach you a little bit about basketball. What are Miami's and Carolina's records the past 10 games, respectively?

All I hear is gargle gargle gargle

[]__[[

#30 4Corners

4Corners

go to sleep hoe

• HUDDLER
  • 14,480 posts
  • Location704

Posted 17 March 2013 - 09:26 AM

EH SUX ON DIS BIG OL WEENUS U AND YA MOMZ GARGLE ON SOME PUBES UH HUH YEAH MUDDBUTT DINGLEBARRY BRUNO MARS

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com