48 replies to this topic

#16 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:25 AM

How far has unc fallen that their fans are bragging about making the ACC championship finals? Congrats on being the first loser, way to go heels!

That's what happened this year...how far back you want to go? UNC owns dook in almost every category, but I wasn't trying to play that card.

How bad is it that dook is below the first loser?

#17 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

That's what happened this year...how far back you want to go? UNC owns dook in almost every category, but I wasn't trying to play that card.

How bad is it that dook is below the first loser?

Well you haven't owned Duke lately since our seniors are 7-2 against you plus we swept you this year but congrats on making it to the championship game and losing to Miami again. I guess making it further than Duke is like winning a championship huh? Carolina logic?

#18 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:54 PM

Well you haven't owned Duke lately since our seniors are 7-2 against you plus we swept you this year but congrats on making it to the championship game and losing to Miami again. I guess making it further than Duke is like winning a championship huh? Carolina logic?

What sucks for YOU is that I know you were pulling for UNC against Miami. You had to be.

If Carolina wins, Duke is a #1 seed and possibly the #1 seed overall.

Instead, they are a #2 seed and are headed to what is by far the hardest bracket this year.

Congrats on sweeping UNC in basketball this year. It really helped you in the ACC tourney.

Also just a friendly FYI: This is a down year for UNC basketball.

#19 BigBoss

BigBoss

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 902 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:05 PM

We've beat Maryland 3 times... We've beat UVA two times

I'm just giving you hell man lol calm down

lol don't worry, I'm calm, I know this is all in the good heated rivalry stuff, don't worry ;)

Mr. Touchdown is hilarious, we HAD to be rooting for UNC? Put the joint down dude, we will never pull for your "DOWN" tar holes.

#20 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:32 PM

What sucks for YOU is that I know you were pulling for UNC against Miami. You had to be.

If Carolina wins, Duke is a #1 seed and possibly the #1 seed overall.

Instead, they are a #2 seed and are headed to what is by far the hardest bracket this year.

Congrats on sweeping UNC in basketball this year. It really helped you in the ACC tourney.

Also just a friendly FYI: This is a down year for UNC basketball.

You do know that Miami isn't a #1 seed so exactly how would unc beating them propel Duke to a #1 seed? So in your mind if Miami lost then Duke would have jumped KU or IU for a #1? That makes absolutely no sense but once again that's par for the course with you.

#21 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

You do know that Miami isn't a #1 seed so exactly how would unc beating them propel Duke to a #1 seed? So in your mind if Miami lost then Duke would have jumped KU or IU for a #1? That makes absolutely no sense but once again that's par for the course with you.

Duke would have been a #1 seed if they won the ACCT. You know it. You can deny it all you want. This time last week a lot of folks had Duke as the best team in the country and a possible #1 overall seed.

I think that if Duke would have just won ONE ACC tournament game, maybe they flip spots with one of the other #2 seeds.

Cry and whine all you want. This isn't Carolina's year. It was supposed to be the Dookies, especially with ACC legend Ryan Kelly returning.

I look at the position Duke is in and a see a team that will be sending seniors Plumlee, Kelly, and Curry home sooner rather than later.

#22 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Duke would have been a #1 seed if they won the ACCT. You know it. You can deny it all you want. This time last week a lot of folks had Duke as the best team in the country and a possible #1 overall seed.

I think that if Duke would have just won ONE ACC tournament game, maybe they flip spots with one of the other #2 seeds.

Cry and whine all you want. This isn't Carolina's year. It was supposed to be the Dookies, especially with ACC legend Ryan Kelly returning.

I look at the position Duke is in and a see a team that will be sending seniors Plumlee, Kelly, and Curry home sooner rather than later.

There is no denying Duke would have been a 1 seed if they had won the tourney but that is not what you said. You said that if unc beats Miami then Duke gets a 1 seed and that is absurd. Go back and check what you said.

#23 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

There is no denying Duke would have been a 1 seed if they had won the tourney but that is not what you said. You said that if unc beats Miami then Duke gets a 1 seed and that is absurd. Go back and check what you said.

If Carolina beats miami there is a strong probability that Duke could have been a 1 seed. At very least, they swap places with the 'Canes...which you and I both know Duke & K would do that in a heart beat.

Anyway, we are arguing about semantics and you should be more worried about Duke and their impossible tournament run this year.

Duke = CHOKERS

how sweet it is!

#24 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

Oh and congrats on getting to the championship game it really helped out with that #8 seed.

#25 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

If Carolina beats miami there is a strong probability that Duke could have been a 1 seed. At very least, they swap places with the 'Canes...which you and I both know Duke & K would do that in a heart beat.

Anyway, we are arguing about semantics and you should be more worried about Duke and their impossible tournament run this year.

Duke = CHOKERS

how sweet it is!

Then tell me how Duke gets a 1 seed if Miami loses? You are an idiot, Dukes 2 seed was sealed with the loss to Maryland and the KU win against K-state, whether Miami wins or loses had no barring on what seed Duke was getting at that point.

#26 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Oh and congrats on getting to the championship game it really helped out with that #8 seed.

Again, UNC wasn't even supposed to be playing in that game.

Duke was though!

Posted Image

PS you should go read what I wrote about the ACC giving a gigantic middle finger to the ACC. Duke, especially their fans, can eat sh1t.....but there's no doubt in my mind that ACC was handed a big ole sh!t sandwich and a side of fart slaw from the selection committee.

#27 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

Again, UNC wasn't even supposed to be playing in that game.

Duke was though!

Posted Image

PS you should go read what I wrote about the ACC giving a gigantic middle finger to the ACC. Duke, especially their fans, can eat sh1t.....but there's no doubt in my mind that ACC was handed a big ole sh!t sandwich and a side of fart slaw from the selection committee.

You still haven't explained how Duke could have gotten the 1 seed if unc beats Miami. I really would like to hear your logic.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

You still haven't explained how Duke could have gotten the 1 seed if unc beats Miami. I really would like to hear your logic.

unbiased opinion on the NCAA selection committee's due process and how it affected Duke:

http://www.spatziba....nRodW1iIgkzMDV4

#29 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

unbiased opinion on the NCAA selection committee's due process and how it affected Duke:

http://www.spatziba....nRodW1iIgkzMDV4

Once again you can't back up the $h!t you say.

#30 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

bwhahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.