48 replies to this topic

#21 4Corners

4Corners

2014 Huddle Poster of the Year.

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:38 PM

You do know that Miami isn't a #1 seed so exactly how would unc beating them propel Duke to a #1 seed? So in your mind if Miami lost then Duke would have jumped KU or IU for a #1? That makes absolutely no sense but once again that's par for the course with you.

Duke would have been a #1 seed if they won the ACCT. You know it. You can deny it all you want. This time last week a lot of folks had Duke as the best team in the country and a possible #1 overall seed.

I think that if Duke would have just won ONE ACC tournament game, maybe they flip spots with one of the other #2 seeds.

Cry and whine all you want. This isn't Carolina's year. It was supposed to be the Dookies, especially with ACC legend Ryan Kelly returning.

I look at the position Duke is in and a see a team that will be sending seniors Plumlee, Kelly, and Curry home sooner rather than later.

#22 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:51 PM

Duke would have been a #1 seed if they won the ACCT. You know it. You can deny it all you want. This time last week a lot of folks had Duke as the best team in the country and a possible #1 overall seed.

I think that if Duke would have just won ONE ACC tournament game, maybe they flip spots with one of the other #2 seeds.

Cry and whine all you want. This isn't Carolina's year. It was supposed to be the Dookies, especially with ACC legend Ryan Kelly returning.

I look at the position Duke is in and a see a team that will be sending seniors Plumlee, Kelly, and Curry home sooner rather than later.

There is no denying Duke would have been a 1 seed if they had won the tourney but that is not what you said. You said that if unc beats Miami then Duke gets a 1 seed and that is absurd. Go back and check what you said.

#23 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

There is no denying Duke would have been a 1 seed if they had won the tourney but that is not what you said. You said that if unc beats Miami then Duke gets a 1 seed and that is absurd. Go back and check what you said.

If Carolina beats miami there is a strong probability that Duke could have been a 1 seed. At very least, they swap places with the 'Canes...which you and I both know Duke & K would do that in a heart beat.

Anyway, we are arguing about semantics and you should be more worried about Duke and their impossible tournament run this year.

Duke = CHOKERS

how sweet it is!

#24 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:57 PM

Oh and congrats on getting to the championship game it really helped out with that #8 seed.

#25 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

If Carolina beats miami there is a strong probability that Duke could have been a 1 seed. At very least, they swap places with the 'Canes...which you and I both know Duke & K would do that in a heart beat.

Anyway, we are arguing about semantics and you should be more worried about Duke and their impossible tournament run this year.

Duke = CHOKERS

how sweet it is!

Then tell me how Duke gets a 1 seed if Miami loses? You are an idiot, Dukes 2 seed was sealed with the loss to Maryland and the KU win against K-state, whether Miami wins or loses had no barring on what seed Duke was getting at that point.

#26 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:01 PM

Oh and congrats on getting to the championship game it really helped out with that #8 seed.

Again, UNC wasn't even supposed to be playing in that game.

Duke was though!

Posted Image

PS you should go read what I wrote about the ACC giving a gigantic middle finger to the ACC. Duke, especially their fans, can eat sh1t.....but there's no doubt in my mind that ACC was handed a big ole sh!t sandwich and a side of fart slaw from the selection committee.

#27 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:05 PM

Again, UNC wasn't even supposed to be playing in that game.

Duke was though!

Posted Image

PS you should go read what I wrote about the ACC giving a gigantic middle finger to the ACC. Duke, especially their fans, can eat sh1t.....but there's no doubt in my mind that ACC was handed a big ole sh!t sandwich and a side of fart slaw from the selection committee.

You still haven't explained how Duke could have gotten the 1 seed if unc beats Miami. I really would like to hear your logic.

#28 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:13 PM

You still haven't explained how Duke could have gotten the 1 seed if unc beats Miami. I really would like to hear your logic.

unbiased opinion on the NCAA selection committee's due process and how it affected Duke:

http://www.spatziba....nRodW1iIgkzMDV4

#29 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• LocationCharlotte
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:20 PM

unbiased opinion on the NCAA selection committee's due process and how it affected Duke:

http://www.spatziba....nRodW1iIgkzMDV4

Once again you can't back up the $h!t you say.

#30 4Corners

4Corners

• Location704
HUDDLER

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:26 PM

bwhahahaha

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users