• Please log in to reply
48 replies to this topic

#46 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:38 PM

PS y'all should see my notification bar.

Wow.

"BigCatDaddy quoted a post you made" is literally on every available slot.

Lmao!

Somebody has to call your dumb@ss out.

#47 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:18 PM

Oh and congrats on getting to the championship game it really helped out with that #8 seed.

I seem to remember some year when Carolina was an 8 seed and made it to the final four. Could be deja vu.

Then again, we could score inside that year.

#48 4Corners

4Corners

suck me beautiful

• HUDDLER
  • 13,952 posts
  • Location704

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:55 PM

Somebody has to call your dumb@ss out.

More insults and personal attacks.
Stay classy, duke "fans".....

Lets go Albany!

#49 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,132 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 06:36 AM

Duke would have been a #1 seed if they won the ACCT. You know it. You can deny it all you want. This time last week a lot of folks had Duke as the best team in the country and a possible #1 overall seed.

I think that if Duke would have just won ONE ACC tournament game, maybe they flip spots with one of the other #2 seeds.

Cry and whine all you want. This isn't Carolina's year. It was supposed to be the Dookies, especially with ACC legend Ryan Kelly returning.

I look at the position Duke is in and a see a team that will be sending seniors Plumlee, Kelly, and Curry home sooner rather than later.

This is what i dont understand. The media has way over reacted to ONE fugin loss. Duke went from being the greatest team ever to someone that cant even beat an average mich st team. Duke went 4-25 from three and with two minutes left against maryland were down something like 3 points. The Devils should be just fine in the tourney.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.