17 replies to this topic

#16 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,661 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 25 March 2013 - 09:53 AM

FGCC is overachieving they should expect less results next year. State had a lot of experienced talent come back and good talent come in going into Godfrey's second year. I think you base your expectations on your coaching, your experienced talent, and what you have coming in. State should have done better this year, but they did less with more.

See and I think more emphasis should be put on what State lost. Williams, Johnson, and Painter were all upperclassmen that they lost and were replaced by freshmen so which is better experience or talent? I think State was overrated and I had them third at best in the ACC.

#17 Falcons1stPanthers2nd

Falcons1stPanthers2nd

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,989 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:08 AM

See and I think more emphasis should be put on what State lost. Williams, Johnson, and Painter were all upperclassmen that they lost and were replaced by freshmen so which is better experience or talent? I think State was overrated and I had them third at best in the ACC.

I spose it was the nc state fans talking poo how this was gonna be the packs year while UNC fans knew our team was overrated to begin the year.

#18 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,650 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:43 AM

State underachieved big time. I didn't believe the pre-season hype for a second.
Carolina overachieved based on the youth of the team - they got much better as the season went on. Begrudging props to them.
That said, I saw this during the game Sunday and I literally laughed my ass off.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com