Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain Morgan

nnamdi asomugha visiting Saints

37 posts in this topic

He doesn't suck. But he isn't that good, either. His speed is declining rapidly and he is no longer that elite man corner that he once was (and considering he's worthless in zone, that tells you all you need to know).

If Saints sign him for cheap, it is a good sign. If they sign him assuming he'll return to 2008 form, the rest of the NFC South will laugh at them.

Hahah Who needs Aso when you have Josh Norman.

lol just how much do you think that netted them?

And that's all completely disconnected from the fact that if we had any desire to create cap space we very well could.

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/73880/vilma-smith-took-massive-pay-cuts

Uhh... It netted them roughly $10 mil!

I'm going to love it when every team in our division is in complete cap hell for a few years and we are the only team sitting pretty cap wise

And what trophy do you get for that?

That aints D is a mess. Aso aint gonna fix it all by his lonesome. You are getting an older CB that has not played at a high level in 3 years. I would not pin my hopes on this saving them. And man, does that feel good to say.

I'm going to love it when every team in our division is in complete cap hell for a few years and we are the only team sitting pretty cap wise

are you gonna enjoy watching the other teams in our division win games while we suck also?

What the hell are you talking about? Scheme is crucial to a player's success. Some players are more versatile than others but if you feel that way then let's place Cam in a WCO, CJ in a 3-4, draft Rhodes and place him in our coverage scheme and see how they would fare.

If Namndi was a top 10 corner, then he would not have been cut by Philly.

If Namndi was a top 10 corner, then he would not have been cut by Philly.

That's your logic?

Bravo...

If two restructures netted them 10 mil while the panthers sit idle with similar contracts on the books and their thumb planted firmly in their buttocks then the FO is just as incompetent as I feared

http://espn.go.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/73880/vilma-smith-took-massive-pay-cuts

Uhh... It netted them roughly $10 mil!

They weren't restructures...they were paycuts...