Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Question for Kentucky fans

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

First off, I haven't seen or heard from any of you this year....you guys just won a NC last year!

Ok, my question is this, how do you like your program with Coach Cal?
Do you enjoy having the stars from your team turn over every year?
I mean you guys go from winning a NC, to (potentially) missing the tournament the next year.

Posted · Report post

No potentially, i dont think there is any way theyre in.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Boner Champ' timestamp='1363545450' post='2165524']
First off, I haven't seen or heard from any of you this year....you guys just won a NC last year!

Ok, my question is this, how do you like your program with Coach Cal?
Do you enjoy having the stars from your team turn over every year?
[b]I mean you guys go from winning a NC, to (potentially) missing the tournament the next year.[/b]
[/quote]

Eh. Carolina did the same, and the sane fans don't want Roy gone.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I would hate to be a UK fan. I would not want the constant turnover, unless the team wins a national championship every year. I like some continuity.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stankowalski' timestamp='1363546988' post='2165556']
I would hate to be a UK fan. I would not want the constant turnover, unless the team wins a national championship every year. I like some continuity.
[/quote]thats cool. We'll win the NIT this year and come back and win the nc next year. Best draft class of the nation plus plenty of returning starters. So ya'll better enjoy and talk all the crap you can now, while you can.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stankowalski' timestamp='1363546988' post='2165556']
[/quote]And we'd hate to have you as a fan. we lost 6 players to the nba draft, and had no expeirienced vets. Big difference from last year. Ray Charles could've seen what was coming. Enjoy it this year cause it might be another 4 before you get this chance to talk crap again.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Building Leaper' timestamp='1363545672' post='2165526']
No potentially, i dont think there is any way theyre in.
[/quote]Yeah, its Rick Pitino's turn to win the championship. Just how we're doing things in Kentucky now.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Harris Aballah' timestamp='1363609077' post='2165981']
And we'd hate to have you as a fan. we lost 6 players to the nba draft, and had no expeirienced vets. Big difference from last year. Ray Charles could've seen what was coming. Enjoy it this year cause it might be another 4 before you get this chance to talk crap again.
[/quote]
Nobody is talking crap. If I were talking crap, I'd say something like "Enjoy the one championship you have with Slick Cal cause you're not getting another one and the one you do have will be taken away once the NCAA nails him."

See, I said nothing of the kind.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='stankowalski' timestamp='1363632697' post='2166394']
Nobody is talking crap. If I were talking crap, I'd say something like "Enjoy the one championship you have with Slick Cal cause you're not getting another one and the one you do have will be taken away once the NCAA nails him."

See, I said nothing of the kind.
[/quote]None of that was talking crap. Thats called telling lies! And unless the atl hawks are entering the ncaa you can go ahead and get the banner for next year prepped for rupp now!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Calipari's teams are too inexperienced to win it all unless their talent is overwhelming. Let me know the next time you have the #1 and #2 picks in the draft, then it will be time for another championship

Posted · Report post

[quote name='thatlookseasy' timestamp='1363705056' post='2167248']
Calipari's teams are too inexperienced to win it all unless their talent is overwhelming. Let me know the next time you have the #1 and #2 picks in the draft, then it will be time for another championship
[/quote]Check out our recruitment class and rank for next season. Give you a hint: First time 5 of 30 mcdonald all americans all went to the same team. Probably put another 4-6 guys in the nba next year, with a championship banner behind them. Not to mention all the guys returning from this season. Who will be expierenced

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Harris Aballah' timestamp='1363706871' post='2167290']
Check out our recruitment class and rank for next season. Give you a hint: First time 5 of 30 mcdonald all americans all went to the same team. Probably put another 4-6 guys in the nba next year, with a championship banner behind them. Not to mention all the guys returning from this season. Who will be expierenced
[/quote]

Not good enough. You wont have the top pick and probably wont have #2, so clearly not talented enough for Cal