#1 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

Ya'll are my bitch. Ya'll will always be my bitch. Nothing has changed, nothing will ever change, we run this poo, the whole entire state belongs to the Miami Hurricanes.

NO OPEN WIDE AND GARGLE THAT LOAD BITCHES!!! ACC CHAMPIONS!!! STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NoW WE HERE!! STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM fugIN HERE!!!

[]__[] []__[] []__[]

#2 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

It's not easy being drunk all the time

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

NO OPEN WIDE AND GARGLE THAT LOAD BITCHES!!! ACC CHAMPIONS!!! STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NoW WE HERE!! STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM fugIN HERE!!!

[]__[] []__[] []__[]

Still posting from your cheap ass phone I see. You could sell your ACC title ring for some cash to buy a better one with spell check on it.

#3 Acewalker

Acewalker

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,409 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:21 PM

I will give props to Miami, they deserved it this year by playing extremely well. However, you are one annoying ass fan. I don't get why you behave the way you do.

#4 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

I will give props to Miami, they deserved it this year by playing extremely well. However, you are one annoying ass fan. I don't get why you behave the way you do.

because his gay parents failed raising him.

#5 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

60 years if the ACC Tournament and you finally win one...

No my friend, you open wide and let Carolina, Duke, NCSU, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Maryland etc. cum all in your ass and then lick the tip...

That's a good girl.

#6 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:31 PM

Keep it coming guys, your tears taste incredible.

Who wants the first facial? MrTD? The nerdy soccer player?

#7 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:34 PM

60 years if the ACC Tournament and you finally win one...

No my friend, you open wide and let Carolina, Duke, NCSU, Wake Forest, Georgia Tech, Maryland etc. cum all in your ass and then lick the tip...

That's a good girl.

Classic UNC fan. God this must be fugging killing you haha, I wish I could watch you cry in person...

It's all about the U! It's all about the U!

We gettin fugked up in Coral Gables tonight!!!

#8 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:35 PM

Years? You're a f*cking disgrace; not only are you a *** but you're an illiterate bandwagon one at that.

If I recall UNC smacked that Cane ass in football this year. Time to open up wide Woody.

The Carolina train is about to rail that ass.

#9 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:37 PM

I was gonna say classic Miami or should I say Niami fan, but there is no such thing...

Time to get creamed on small wood

#10 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:42 PM

Years? You're a f*cking disgrace; not only are you a *** but you're an illiterate bandwagon one at that.

If I recall UNC smacked that Cane ass in football this year. Time to open up wide Woody.

The Carolina train is about to rail that ass.

HAHAHA look how hard you're trying!! It's so cute!!!

In the same sentence you call me a bandwagon and then bring up football when you should clearly remember me talking poo about too. Such a bandwagon braaahhhh.

Keep it coming little guy!! This is all I've been waiting for and I'm not goin to leave you alone until UNC beats Miami someday.

Oh hey how bout my canes being the first team to take down the undefeated UNC baseball team?? Bet you don't even watch that sport? Damn if I'm not mistaken, you are the one that just looks like another Tar Heel bandwagoner.

Let it drop down your throat soccer nerd. I hope you can get outta the house for once tonight to get your mind off the loss.

I'm gonna continue to celebrate and get hammered, I'll see you guys around.

[]__[]!!!!!!

#11 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:47 PM

If I wanted my own cum back I'd wipe it off your moms chin Woodster

Btw, don't talk to me about being a nerd when your first job was at Starbucks and somehow you made up the echelon to a mall cop when my first and only job is a graduate assistant for a college football team.

Swallow it Bwood, lick it all up, we now you're a ***.

#12 Hugor Hill

Hugor Hill

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

I'm not goin to leave you alone until UNC beats Miami someday

just started watching college basketball this year eh? it shows.

#13 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:54 PM

If I wanted my own cum back I'd wipe it off your moms chin Woodster

Btw, don't talk to me about being a nerd when your first job was at Starbucks and somehow you made up the echelon to a mall cop when my first and only job is a graduate assistant for a college football team.

Swallow it Bwood, lick it all up, we now you're a ***.

Hahaha you're legitimately mad at the world right now.

I use to use that comeback in junior high, but you're suppose to say it when somebody says "nice come back". You're learning though, it's cute.

And you aren't a graduate assistant for a college team. You don't get paid, the school you attend if irrelevant. I had cute little faculty jobs like that in college too when I thought I was cool.

But please keep trying to find any thing you can to talk poo about, it's fugging hilarious watching you writhe in pain while covered in my semen.

Until next time!!!

[]_[]!!!!

#14 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • 3,590 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

They seriously let you carry a weapon?

#15 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,953 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 02:59 PM

Hahaha you're legitimately mad at the world right now.

I use to use that comeback in junior high, but you're suppose to say it when somebody says "nice come back". You're learning though, it's cute.

And you aren't a graduate assistant for a college team. You don't get paid, the school you attend if irrelevant. I had cute little faculty jobs like that in college too when I thought I was cool.

But please keep trying to find any thing you can to talk poo about, it's fugging hilarious watching you writhe in pain while covered in my semen.

Until next time!!!

[]_[]!!!!

Actually I attend a school that won their football and basketball championship. Keep talking about irrelevance, how about that Miami football program of yours, how about your life as a mall cop, how about the fact that you lied about having a gf and actually sit in the closet jerking off while your mom gets it in the ass from your dad.

It's okay Bwood, we realize that those Florida schools can't hang with the true ACC schools.

Maybe one day you'll be be smart enough to understand how pathetic your life is.

You mad woody? Oh you mad

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com