Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A letter from Bwood, to the entire state of North Carolina

165 posts in this topic

Posted

If I wanted my own cum back I'd wipe it off your moms chin Woodster

Btw, don't talk to me about being a nerd when your first job was at Starbucks and somehow you made up the echelon to a mall cop when my first and only job is a graduate assistant for a college football team.

Swallow it Bwood, lick it all up, we now you're a ***.

Hahaha you're legitimately mad at the world right now.

I use to use that comeback in junior high, but you're suppose to say it when somebody says "nice come back". You're learning though, it's cute.

And you aren't a graduate assistant for a college team. You don't get paid, the school you attend if irrelevant. I had cute little faculty jobs like that in college too when I thought I was cool.

But please keep trying to find any thing you can to talk poo about, it's fugging hilarious watching you writhe in pain while covered in my semen.

Until next time!!!

[]_[]!!!!

Posted

They seriously let you carry a weapon?

Posted

Hahaha you're legitimately mad at the world right now.

I use to use that comeback in junior high, but you're suppose to say it when somebody says "nice come back". You're learning though, it's cute.

And you aren't a graduate assistant for a college team. You don't get paid, the school you attend if irrelevant. I had cute little faculty jobs like that in college too when I thought I was cool.

But please keep trying to find any thing you can to talk poo about, it's fugging hilarious watching you writhe in pain while covered in my semen.

Until next time!!!

[]_[]!!!!

Actually I attend a school that won their football and basketball championship. Keep talking about irrelevance, how about that Miami football program of yours, how about your life as a mall cop, how about the fact that you lied about having a gf and actually sit in the closet jerking off while your mom gets it in the ass from your dad.

It's okay Bwood, we realize that those Florida schools can't hang with the true ACC schools.

Maybe one day you'll be be smart enough to understand how pathetic your life is.

You mad woody? Oh you mad

Posted

baby's first title lol

i like to keep it classy. it was a great game no complaints. grats U

Posted

these threads are so bad that it makes me hate the panthers

give it rest, both of you

Posted

these threads are so bad that it makes me hate the panthers

give it rest, both of you

I think you're lost, buddy. :P

Posted

UNC All-Time record: 2078-739 (.738)

Miami All-Time record: 463-392 (.541)

UNC regular season champions: 1923, 1925, 1935, 1938, 1941, 1944, 1946, 1956, 1957, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1971, 1972, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1987, 1988, 1993, 1995, 2001, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012

Miami regular season champions: 2000 (Big East), 2013 (ACC)

UNC conference championships: 1922, 1924, 1925, 1926, 1935, 1936, 1940, 1945, 1957, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1972, 1975, 1977, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1989, 1991, 1994, 1997, 1998, 2007, 2008

Miami conference championships: 2013

UNC NCAA championships: 1957, 1982, 1993, 2005, 2009

Miami NCAA championships: ...

Congrats cuz, I bet they're removing all those banners over at UNC right now as I type this.

... oh yeah, and Michael Jordan. 'Nuff said.

2 people like this

Posted

double post

Posted

Ya'll are my bitch. Ya'll will always be my bitch. Nothing has changed, nothing will ever change, we run this poo, the whole entire state belongs to the Miami Hurricanes.

NO OPEN WIDE AND GARGLE THAT LOAD BITCHES!!! ACC CHAMPIONS!!! STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NoW WE HERE!! STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM fugIN HERE!!!

[]__[] []__[] []__[]

Once you travel to a home Hurricanes game then i will give you credit.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm a UCONN fan. Problem?

Posted

Not gonna lie, it's been a good year for the Canes. But there's been several good years for the Heels... try to keep it in perspective please. Since 1980 (ESPN era, and probably the beginning of the modern era of ultra-competitive basketball), UNC, Duke, Kentucky, and UCONN have been the clear-cut most dominant teams. A 'winning' season or winning the conference isn't really an up year, that has come to be expected.

College hoops is like a religion around here. It's pretty much championship or bust.

If history is anything to go by then Carolina, in the very near future, will have a few more years added to that list I posted earlier. Can't really say the same for Miami. So yeah, we're extremely butthurt over here.

Posted

what the fug is some california asshole doing cheering for miami anyway