Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

A letter from Bwood, to the entire state of North Carolina

165 posts in this topic

Ya'll are my bitch. Ya'll will always be my bitch. Nothing has changed, nothing will ever change, we run this poo, the whole entire state belongs to the Miami Hurricanes.

NO OPEN WIDE AND GARGLE THAT LOAD BITCHES!!! ACC CHAMPIONS!!! STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NoW WE HERE!! STARTED FROM THE BOTTOM NOW THE WHOLE TEAM fugIN HERE!!!

[]__[] []__[] []__[]

Once you travel to a home Hurricanes game then i will give you credit.

1 person likes this

I'm a UCONN fan. Problem?

Not gonna lie, it's been a good year for the Canes. But there's been several good years for the Heels... try to keep it in perspective please. Since 1980 (ESPN era, and probably the beginning of the modern era of ultra-competitive basketball), UNC, Duke, Kentucky, and UCONN have been the clear-cut most dominant teams. A 'winning' season or winning the conference isn't really an up year, that has come to be expected.

College hoops is like a religion around here. It's pretty much championship or bust.

If history is anything to go by then Carolina, in the very near future, will have a few more years added to that list I posted earlier. Can't really say the same for Miami. So yeah, we're extremely butthurt over here.

bwood has probably never even met anyone from the state of florida you guys

Party boats full of hookers and cocaine must really motivate!!!!!

A guy from Cali saying "we" about the Hurricanes? I know that type of fan. They generally wear Cowboy and Steeler gear

most miami fans are like the dallas cowboys fans you see all around the country

truth is, miami is similar to duke in the sense that it's an exclusive, expensive private school with like 15,000 enrolled students. much like duke, the vast majority of their fans are of the "i saw them win on TV so they're my team" variety and have no ties whatsoever to the university.

most miami fans are like the dallas cowboys fans you see all around the country

truth is, miami is similar to duke in the sense that it's an exclusive, expensive private school with like 15,000 enrolled students. much like duke, the vast majority of their fans are of the "i saw them win on TV so they're my team" variety and have no ties whatsoever to the university.

are you sure you're not talking about UNC?

You all are arguing with some kid who probably doesn't understand what an assist to turnover ratio is.

He also admitted in another thread that he loves Bruno Mars. That tells ya everything you need to know lol.