122 replies to this topic

#106 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,843 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:13 PM

that is a man who weighs around 205 lifting more than 500 pounds over his head.

that means he weighs less than almost all the posters on this board, and can lift over his head almost as much as most of the posters in this thread weigh.

#107 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:16 PM

Just to expound upon my last post, does it seem to anyone else that if you disagree with another poster in 1 thread, they never forget it and hold onto it like some italian mafia grudge and make it their mission to discredit everything you say moving forward?

I have gone round for round with CRA(I advise others not to as it truly is the never ending story) about D-will vs Stewart and then will turn around and pie and rep him in another thread when he makes a good point. I do this all the time to create good will and remind others its just a forum to talk Panther football with other fans of the SAME team and not healthy to take that serious.

As a matter of a fact I am going to pie and rep p55 right now

#108 panther4life

panther4life

• HUDDLER
  • 4,654 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:18 PM

You sound like the voice of experience on that subject.......

Yes but I am speaking from the innocent side! Pie and rep for you sir!

#109 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,459 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:36 PM

Yes but I am speaking from the innocent side! Pie and rep for you sir!

Some posters act as if this is a win/lose situation where some kind of reputation or honor is at stake. Most times they take things way too seriously which usually tells me how little else they have in their life. Others like to argue and attack anonymous people over the Internet to get out their hostility. Still others use this as a message board to gain info and discuss issues. It takes all kinds of folks here to make up the board. Just don't take it seriously. Pie to you as well.

#110 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,096 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 18 March 2013 - 10:40 PM

I know you are a salesman so what do you tell yourself between what you are posting now and what you believe when you watch it live. Must do a good sales job on yourself...

Yea, well this doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, I can separate my passion for the team and rooting for a win from the fact that those wins came against crap teams. I'm thrilled for the wins but when the dust settles and you look back on the season, those wins seem rather pedestrian. And for the team and Rivera to prop those last few wins up as some kind of proof that we are a good team is a great sales job.

#111 Mage

Mage

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,303 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:02 PM

Well, if we want one positive, it is that apparently our offers to Dwan and Munnerlyn weren't good enough. Which maybe means we actually have someone who will pay below average to average players what they are worth - below average to average money (relatively speaking, of course). I do expect us to sign more guys down the stretch of FA. Dwan Edwards-like signings. I'm not particularly worried. Not sure what people expected.

#112 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,244 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:12 PM

Just to expound upon my last post, does it seem to anyone else that if you disagree with another poster in 1 thread, they never forget it and hold onto it like some italian mafia grudge and make it their mission to discredit everything you say moving forward?

I have gone round for round with CRA(I advise others not to as it truly is the never ending story) about D-will vs Stewart and then will turn around and pie and rep him in another thread when he makes a good point. I do this all the time to create good will and remind others its just a forum to talk Panther football with other fans of the SAME team and not healthy to take that serious.

As a matter of a fact I am going to pie and rep p55 right now

Posted Image

#113 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,459 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:24 PM

Yea, well this doesn't make any sense.

Anyway, I can separate my passion for the team and rooting for a win from the fact that those wins came against crap teams. I'm thrilled for the wins but when the dust settles and you look back on the season, those wins seem rather pedestrian. And for the team and Rivera to prop those last few wins up as some kind of proof that we are a good team is a great sales job.

Actually it does make sense but as you like to say whatever dude. Any win in the NFL is a good win and winning on the road and in your division is particularly hard. For example how many games did Atlanta lose other than to us? Yeah that would be 2. How many games did New Orleans lose at home other than to us once Vitt came back in week 6? That would be 1 game to the 49ers. Otherwise they beat the rest of the division at home.
You can diminish it all you want but they were good wins and representative of what we can do when Cam plays well. I know it is in vogue to take pot shots at the team and Rivera but I don't agree thhat those wins were superfluous.

#114 x djdrew x

x djdrew x

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 260 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:29 PM

Seriously, if anyone thought we would be major players when it came to the first wave of free agency this offseason, you should really admit that logic or reality was not a base for the angst you now feel. Im not a gettleman apologist, but if anyone here on the huddle would have taken over the stinking cap mess left by hurn dog, you would be getting flamed by your alternate self for being hurney 2.0 .....and im assuming you people dont have a plan anymore than the next average fan....the gettle is supposedly good at finding the hidden gems so lets see what the camp roster looks like before we start talking about 2013 being a lost cause.
This place is intolerable sometimes....

#115 DaveThePanther2008

DaveThePanther2008

Superior Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,055 posts
  • LocationMelfa

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:14 AM

He said BUYERS MARKET, which it is. We can still add a good free agent without kicking the NFL Network BREAKING NEWS Flasher. Give it some time. Maybe even after the draft.

Gettlemen selling point was his ability to evaluate talent. I seriously do not believe he resigned Hartsock, Brockel, Senn and whoever else if Rivera, Shula and McDermott wer not on board. Whether they were key special teams players or valuable parts of the offense or defense.

The players we have signed I am OK with too. One might be a small risk but could be a valuable addition at DT an important position we need. And we have another CB in Florence who could add depth and strength to our defense. McDermott defense was 10th with alot of juggling. He has a certain type of player he wants. D. Florence fits our scheme. Last I looked a NAME didn't automatically mean performance.

I believe we will address one maybe two more Free Agent additions of mid-range players. Someone Gettlemen has his eye on. Plus I also believe we resign D. Edwards.

God knows, everyday I go to NFL Network to see if we have picked anyone up and usually cuss and swear when I see we haven't.But, I continue to believe that Gettlemen is trying to improve us without putting is in any deeper than we already are.

#116 Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*

Guest_BlueBoyRamses_E1b1a_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 March 2013 - 12:28 AM

Good trolling. But honestly lets try better if you want anyone to take you seriously. How many games did Gamble play? Who was Dwan Edwards before we signed him? Seriously you need to sit back and watch the better trolls operate before proceeding.

The point is, the opposition added while we subtracted. And they have money to spend.

#117 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,587 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:19 AM

This pretty much sums up all of delhommey's posts

#118 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,587 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:41 AM

that is a man who weighs around 205 lifting more than 500 pounds over his head.

that means he weighs less than almost all the posters on this board, and can lift over his head almost as much as most of the posters in this thread weigh.

Hey fiz is back and I need to ask him a weightlifting question

i'm currently trying to get a lower body like ivan stoitsov and an upper body like a mid-90s shawn michaels what exercises should I incorporate and how do i do that without taking steroids/popping 30 somas per day?

also leather belt or nylon contour belt? I'm in the market for one

#119 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,084 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 05:56 AM

I had an itchy Hurny Hole for a while. Took more than a year for it to be fixed.

#120 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,202 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 06:22 AM

Why is that too hard to understand by other people!

The Falcons played a weak as poo schedule last year but according to you are unbeatable big bullies

Double standard much?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.