• Please log in to reply
122 replies to this topic

#121 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,529 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

I had an itchy Hurny Hole for a while. Took more than a year for it to be fixed.

I bet thats the last time you let Kurb get you drunk.

#122 jarhead

jarhead

• HUDDLER
  • 4,583 posts
  • Locationnear Charlotte

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

In all honesty, who thought he was going to come in and we'd be Superbowl contenders this coming season. Lets get real. Be patient, and eventually we will be. Look at what the Niners went through to get to where they are now.. years and years of mediocrity. Hopefully won't take that long, but we gotta be patient. In Gettleman I trust.

I was not looking for a super bowl but surely thought we could/should sign D Edwards.I would have cut Clausen and Naka to get him back.I see us as a laughing stock of the NFC south and see Rivera as a lame duck as it sits right now.

I am not trying to blame him for getting us here but thought he could have pulled off something to give us a chance to compete and I suppose still may.

#123 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,475 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:52 AM

I was not looking for a super bowl but surely thought we could/should sign D Edwards.I would have cut Clausen and Naka to get him back.I see us as a laughing stock of the NFC south and see Rivera as a lame duck as it sits right now.

I am not trying to blame him for getting us here but thought he could have pulled off something to give us a chance to compete and I suppose still may.

Agree, I wasn't expecting Super Bowl or even playoffs to be completely honest. However, I was hoping to see Clausen, Naka, and Armanti relieved of taking up valuable roster space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.