#16 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:02 AM

I guess I like Jenkins better because I keep dreaming that we will resign Dwan and then have a need for a run stuffing, double team occupying tackle. Does not make him look like a sexy pick but as a Nose Tackle to pair with 3 good pass rushers it seems to me just what the DR. ordered.

Just curious for you and others what videos or games have you watched that have you more impressed with Williams, or is it just scouting reports you have read?

I feel like Jenks plays too high. Williams is a shorter guy and plays much lower, does not take as many plays off. I would pick either over Sheldon Richardson though, he will not make it in the middle in the NFL.

#17 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:16 AM

I feel like Jenks plays too high. Williams is a shorter guy and plays much lower, does not take as many plays off. I would pick either over Sheldon Richardson though, he will not make it in the middle in the NFL.

Boy I can't wait to rub it in your face when you're wrong about Richardson.

#18 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:37 AM

Anytime you say anything about evaluating a player I just think of the Terrell McClain saga and laugh.

#19 LinvilleGorge

LinvilleGorge

• HUDDLER
  • 4,777 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:38 AM

I'd love for WR and DT to make up our 1st and 2cd round picks. Not certain these are the two that I'd choose, but if these are the guys that we choose then I'll hope like hell they were the right choices.

#20 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:59 AM

Anytime you say anything about evaluating a player I just think of the Terrell McClain saga and laugh.

Yeah Terell had 88 total tackels 17 TFL 7.5 sacks in "4 years" and Richardson had 112 total tackles 18.5 TFL and 6 sacks in "2 years" but yeah you're right they are the same player.

LOLOLOLO!!!!!! Christ some of you need to just stop.

#21 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,758 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:08 AM

Yeah Terell had 88 total tackels 17 TFL 7.5 sacks in "4 years" and Richardson had 112 total tackles 18.5 TFL and 6 sacks in "2 years" but yeah you're right they are the same player.

LOLOLOLO!!!!!! Christ some of you need to just stop.

Never said they were. Let me be more direct, what I was saying is that you are a complete idiot and have no clue how to evaluate talent.

#22 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,752 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:34 AM

why do people dislike richardson so much? if we dont resign dwan i think he's going to be the pick in the first

#23 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:49 AM

built more like a oversized LB from what ive read.

he is gonna be suspect in the run D imo

#24 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:31 AM

Never said they were. Let me be more direct, what I was saying is that you are a complete idiot and have no clue how to evaluate talent.

OH good I feel the same about your dumb ass opinion.

#25 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,468 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:39 AM

How close are we to banning kkl for being dumb because it's becoming unbearable

#26 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:41 AM

How close are we to banning kkl for being dumb because it's becoming unbearable

Banning me new bitch really??? I've been here longer then you go play in traffic.

#27 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,468 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:54 AM

If I turned avatars off I honestly wouldn't be able to differentiate between kkls posting and highlandfires.

Both have that same level of comical stupidity accompanied by a blissful ignorance of how just how poorly their idiotic posting is viewed as.

People don't read your posts and think "oh this is kkls opinion."

Even if you actually had been here longer than me (you haven't btw) it would matter because at least when someone reads my post it's not perceived as some pitiful joke by some bottom tier poster as what happens when they read yours.

Think of the posters we've had on this site people have simply no regard for. The ones that are absolute laughing stocks. Alejandro, Grits, pantherclaw, others in this same tier. People carry your thoughts with the regard they have towards them.

#28 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,468 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:56 AM

You are honestly just a joke poster at this point whose words have no weight. You're a laughing stock, and it's going to take some serious climbing to get out of that hole.

#29 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:02 AM

And we all can't wait to rub in how wrong you will be about Patterson.

Kkl works at Walmart if that helps clarify his stupidity and depressing posts.

#30 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 11:06 AM

If I turned avatars off I honestly wouldn't be able to differentiate between kkls posting and highlandfires.

Both have that same level of comical stupidity accompanied by a blissful ignorance of how just how poorly their idiotic posting is viewed as.

People don't read your posts and think "oh this is kkls opinion."

Even if you actually had been here longer than me (you haven't btw) it would matter because at least when someone reads my post it's not perceived as some pitiful joke by some bottom tier poster as what happens when they read yours.

Think of the posters we've had on this site people have simply no regard for. The ones that are absolute laughing stocks. Alejandro, Grits, pantherclaw, others in this same tier. People carry your thoughts with the regard they have towards them.

That's how pityful you are. You actually care how totally strangers on the internet think of you. Your real life must be full of disappointment and low self worth that you come here and brag what total strangers think about you. You are a sad piece of poo aren't you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com