• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#61 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,509 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:11 PM

Woah, i didnt know richardson was 25. Dont feel to good about that. Definitely would prefer somebody younger.

#62 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:12 PM

i like Richardson, but he will be a 25 year old rookie.and KKL you realize he played at JC which was one of your knocks on Patterson.

Where did you see he was 25 at?

#63 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:19 PM

i like Richardson, but he will be a 25 year old rookie.and KKL you realize he played at JC which was one of your knocks on Patterson.

I knock Patterson on 1 year of big time college production that wasn't jaw dropping and the fact he is a raw prospect. Not for going to JC.

#64 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,672 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

I knock Patterson on 1 year of big time college production that wasn't jaw dropping and the fact he is a raw prospect. Not for going to JC.

considering Richardson only really produced 1 year as well, he only started 2 games in 2011. my thing is you make the most of your opportunity when giving to you like Patterson did in his 1 year. he was born in January of 1989, he is a 80's baby.

http://vikingsauthor...don-richardson/

#65 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:31 PM

considering Richardson only really produced 1 year as well, he only started 2 games in 2011. my thing is you make the most of your opportunity when giving to you like Patterson did in his 1 year. he was born in January of 1989, he is a 80's baby.

http://vikingsauthor...don-richardson/

But again what did Patterson really do as a WR? He didn't put up Jaw dropping numbers. He isn't the physical freak you thought he was. He isn't polished as a route runner or a pass catcher. So what stands out that makes him a top 15 pick?

#66 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 19 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

Oh and Richardson being 24 does give me a litttle pause. But DT can play up into their mid 30' so it might not be that big of a deal.

#67 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

not if he's put beside a big body run stuffing nt

Run at/over the UT, not the NT.

Still an issue if he sucks in stopping the run.

#68 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

But again what did Patterson really do as a WR? He didn't put up Jaw dropping numbers. He isn't the physical freak you thought he was. He isn't polished as a route runner or a pass catcher. So what stands out that makes him a top 15 pick?

Potential. Insane YAC ability.

Raw as *** in his WR abilities.

Needs to improve them hands and route running.

I like him but I would be nervous drafting him and him not improving his WR skills. Would rather go with some safer prospects esp with all our needs.

#69 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:41 AM

why not? he's a pass rushing Dt who is disruptive and gets penatration. he had 14 tackles against alabama. he goes none stop all game and is said to have leadership qualities. he's about the same size as dwan edwards. putting him beside a big nt we take care of run concerns.

Wrong....it does not work like that. Richardson is weak in the ass and will get pushed around in the run game and his gap will not be covered. This is a problem no matter who is at NT.

#70 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:45 AM

Id rather have Sly than Richardson. Sly can create pressure while also doing a better job of stopping the run.

#71 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,848 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

Id rather have Sly than Richardson. Sly can create pressure while also doing a better job of stopping the run.

I would actually have any of the Williams', Short, Hankins, and Jenkins before the fat linebacker. He will not be able to hold his gap against NFL guards. Honestly his best position will be 3-4 end and if he makes it as an NFL player it will be there and not at tackle.

#72 Dash Global

Dash Global

• HUDDLER
  • 2,050 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:35 AM

3-4 end would def be his best position

dont really want him in a 4-3

#73 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,051 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:39 AM

3-4 end would def be his best position

dont really want him in a 4-3

Agree that 3-4 end would be his best position, I think he has Watt potential at that position, but I think he could be a successful UT too. Much more so than Floyd.

#74 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:52 AM

Koolkatluke getting outsmarted again lol.

#75 SOJA

SOJA

Official Panthers Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 10,227 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:05 PM

WR and DT will be address with the first two picks. It's not even a secret anymore. It's just guessing which position is going before the other.

OT and safety are most certainly options as well. If you don't believe that you are kidding yourself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com