Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Show your face

Johnny Rockets    3,042

I'd recommend the firm of Rockets and Hawk...between my ugly and his fighter look, we pretty much kick ass in all settings...as long as we can stay sober and focused.

hey...I'm not in sales!!!!!

You lost me at "sober".

Johnny Rockets    3,042

LOL @ JR fighting anything but a teasing brush.

Don't come at me bro...look how bad a$$ me and my boy look in front of this dolphin mural. If that don't strike fear in you, I don't know what will.

Picture044_zps24d76377.jpg

MCCNASTY    700

Hi my name is..........MCCNASTY.  I am a libra and enjoy longs walk on the beach.  Not really id rather be sitting down drunk. 

250715_10150203470982075_7528809_n.jpg

297330_2202227587301_52982994_n.jpg40793_1594759468161_5386663_n.jpg

Hawk    2,378

damn...you look familiar...what's with all that stealer poo though?!!!!

MCCNASTY    700

damn...you look familiar...what's with all that stealer poo though?!!!!

Grew up a steelers fan.  My dad lived there for a few years.  He still has season tickets.  Thats just a little shrine i have to my former team.  I will post a pic of what the rest of the garage looks like.  Its all Panthers.  I would stop by the tailgates from time to time and throw in a few bucks to the charity bucket and stuff as many turds in my mouth as possible or until the violent indigestion would set in.  They keep taking our parking lots away and now im not close to the huddle tailgate anymore. 

A2dbD8gCEAEy3LJ.jpg

A2dbXjfCIAAiadd.jpg

Yasiel Puig    1

Hey friends. It's your boy Bwood, thought I'd stop by and make an alt to say what's up.

I also can't make any threads and I'm sure I'll be banned soon but I just wanted to invite any huddlers interested in a legit, competitive, free fantasy football league.

Ivan the Awesome and I hosted one last year and everyone was very loyal and competitive until the very end. Well except TCF but you know that fugger...

So yeah just let me know if you're interested or if I get bant shoot me an email at [email protected]

xoxo, Bwood