Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Show your face

919 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm not.

Philly's wife is taller, has a nice figure and is very attractive young woman.

Philly don't think I am stalking your woman, just honest compliments here

Your girl is very cute, she is also what 22? and ,again no offense, I see 100 of her every time I drive through UNCW.

Granted I can only see your profile picture of her and she is an attractive chick, but I would vote for Mrs. PhillyB

Fair enough. All I'm saying is that a phillyB vs Bwood's girl thread with pictures could have greatest thread of all time potential.

Posted

Wanna compare our women Philly? Do you have the balls? We'll let Kurb be the judge.

Yaaaa that's what I thought little guy, keep on hiking.

no i do not want to 'compare our women' with some kafka-faced los angeles alejandro on the internet

5 people like this

Posted

Fair enough. All I'm saying is that a phillyB vs Bwood's girl thread with pictures could have greatest thread of all time potential.

I highly approve of this idea.

Posted

I'm not.

Philly's wife is taller, has a nice figure and is very attractive young woman.

Philly don't think I am stalking your woman, just honest compliments here

Your girl is very cute, she is also what 22? and ,again no offense, I see 100 of her every time I drive through UNCW.

Granted I can only see your profile picture of her and she is an attractive chick, but I would vote for Mrs. PhillyB

i see right through your act, you're just trying to scope out territory for 20-years-down-the-road kurb jr.

Posted

no i do not want to 'compare our women' with some kafka-faced los angeles alejandro on the internet

philly.................................

c'mon bro

Posted

Since BWood PM'ed me a to post a picture of my significant other(s) I share this oldy but goody.

2705_95099286062_3978502_n.jpg

I'm in the middle b/c its more fun in the middle...

Posted

Kurb come to Connecticut. I will set you up with a foxy young thing. She may not know what a football is and have to count with her fingers but Valley girls will treat you well.

Posted

*single tear*

BTW, saw Buddha at a Target the other week. Didn't get a chance to say hey, he was heading out and I was heading in...Glory Days style.

Posted

Kurb come to Connecticut. I will set you up with a foxy young thing. She may not know what a football is and have to count with her fingers but Valley girls will treat you well.

Thanks bud, but I have a foxy thing at home.

Posted

i see right through your act, you're just trying to scope out territory for 20-years-down-the-road kurb jr.

tumblr_mb9w3fjMPN1rxmai6o1_500.gif

Posted

smart post after that christmas present

Posted

Gotcha.