Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Show your face

919 posts in this topic

Is that prick gone for good finally? And not some 1 day ban like the last 2 times (I may seem new but have read the site for a while)

Imagine the type of person that has to go online 24/7 to a football message board to brag about his real life accomplishments and quality of hookups. Just sad really. And then he went full polarized.

1 person likes this

I might post my picture if I don't run out of rum tonight. This is a frightening thing.

^ drink kraken you wont wake up

Damn thats one thing I miss about not being in the office all day.....good troll insulting threads that escalate quickly

And my vote for craziest would be theedaddy

It got out of hand when he started threatening PanthaSans life and claiming he had biker gang friends out in Cali

You know Panthasan hasn't been around in a while...

You know Panthasan hasn't been around in a while...

I believe he's had some pretty serious personal issues he's been dealing with so... I don't blame him. PS is a great guy.

I believe he's had some pretty serious personal issues he's been dealing with so... I don't blame him. PS is a great guy.

He is my one and only friend on the Huddle. Look at my profile. You have to be really special to make that list. :)

I was rewatching the chargers game last night and PS was shown a few times with that Cali group.

2 of my friends were there too..I saw them when Hardy was hi fiving everyone ...pretty sure it was Hardy..

me and my dog and my stache

262073_10100155606355633_968802_n.jpg

keeping it real

189143_883491359293_4045255_n.jpg

me and my band. if your lady is ovulating, bring her to the show at your own risk.

263004_10100107666452583_1541529_n.jpg

Are you serious???? He was a self-righteous asshole, who thought his opinions was from God himself. There is no double standard, except he finally got what was inevitably coming to him.

If that was the reason we'd have to ban everyone here

So i'm guessing he isn't banned because i've seen random pie from him.