Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Show your face

919 posts in this topic

Lol yeah, we are actually pretty good. 13th in the country in men's, 2nd in the country in woman's.

tumblr_m4vzwwhVdZ1r4sv79.gif

What the hell, here's me with Kemba and Jeff Adrien

Cool, where was that at?

in a vacuum there is no difference between a white person calling a black person a chocolate milkshake and a black person calling a white person a vanilla milkshake, or a black person calling a white person a honkey pink polar bear or a white person calling a black person a monkey.

however the history of the united states is anything but a vacuum and to pretend one term doesn't carry hundreds of years of brutal connotation to it that the other lacks is ludicrous and feeble-minded.

now back to posting pictures of your faces, be they vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, or fountain drink suicide.

Dan1.jpg

1 person likes this

Cool, where was that at?

Not supposed to say this but who gives a piss. My friends dad owns the ritz in charlotte and a lot of the players go there after the game for a meal.

1 person likes this

Equally bad in the mind of Ivan the Awesome

You're such a rotten milkshake right now..

Is strawberry milkshake code for redneck?

You're such a rotten milkshake right now..

you are officially as racist as bwood

Beers on me at the next Panthers game for everyone that showed their face, hopefully BWood can find away to get over to Charlotte so he can get his free drink.

I skipped about 30 pages of this thread, what happened with all the racism?

Beers on me at the next Panthers game for everyone that showed their face, hopefully BWood can find away to get over to Charlotte so he can get his free drink.

I'm gonna get shwasted

I skipped about 30 pages of this thread, what happened with all the racism?

PSC called bwood all sorts of mean white people names and all bwood said was GOLLY MISTER and he was banned for it.

I only hope they've reserved a lot next to the Holocaust Museum in DC to build a museum for the real victims of society; white people who feel it's a double standard that they can't use the n word freely.

1 person likes this