Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Show your face

919 posts in this topic

ok what the fug did I miss

ok what the fug did I miss

for all I can tell, BWood got trolled and went all racist psycho in a post in the smack thread...

for all I can tell, BWood got trolled and went all racist psycho in a post in the smack thread...

fairly close I would say. I'd also say he wasn't the only one that got a little carried away...but just like a good hockey fight, the ref usually only picks one or two out of the wreckage to use as scapegoats.

its fugin' smack. don't start threads in there if you're gonna melt down like that.

i was havin' a good time!

Is it safe to say his milkshake does not bring all the boys to the yard?

fairly close I would say. I'd also say he wasn't the only one that got a little carried away...but just like a good hockey fight, the ref usually only picks one or two out of the wreckage to use as scapegoats.

recap plz

recap plz

It's the locked thread in smack. I don't think I've ever seen a thread locked in smack!!

So you are equating what he said to what everyone else said?

From what I read of it, PSC was insulting Bwood and Bwood took it across the line... that's just imo though.