Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bwood

Show your face

919 posts in this topic

460531_401287276564831_1357287423_o_zpsab6f1104.jpg

and my son on his first day of school

trent_zps41432081.jpg

your mother

Dont Make Me Post My Pic And Blow You All Outta The Water

I just wanted to say I don't really visit smack central, I'm not in to that sort of thing. But the forum advertises itself as no holds barred. When you step into that forum you expect to be offended. Again, I don't agree with what he said and I don't believe there is a double standard. I just wonder if some people assumed "no holds barred" meant exactly that.

To get on topic, I'm a biggun. I don't really come here to impress a message board full of men with my physique. I just enjoy talking Panthers.

post-12261-0-88203400-1364868626_thumb.j

I'd throw boo the D. now I just hope I never run into her boyfriend at a tailgate.

Would you literally throw it at her? Cause it's just a dildo at that point right I mean that's not cheating. GENIUS.

1 person likes this

I just wanted to say I don't really visit smack central, I'm not in to that sort of thing. But the forum advertises itself as no holds barred. When you step into that forum you expect to be offended. Again, I don't agree with what he said and I don't believe there is a double standard. I just wonder if some people assumed "no holds barred" meant exactly that.

To get on topic, I'm a biggun. I don't really come here to impress a message board full of men with my physique. I just enjoy talking Panthers.

post-12261-0-88203400-1364868626_thumb.j

I'm not gonna lie, I always pictured you as a black dude.

Dont Make Me Post My Pic And Blow You All Outta The Water

Put your face where your mouth is.

we did this before with the celeb look alike thread

edit: nvm didn't know this was that other thread now morphed into a new thread??? TBH i'm kinda confused and am not about to read through 50 pages

post-1215-0-39456300-1365024572_thumb.jppost-1215-0-03053600-1365024585_thumb.jp

Fishing, then a cigar.

I don't know what I expected fuzz to look like, but that's not it...

I guess I had imagined blonde surfer dude...

I don't know what I expected fuzz to look like, but that's not it...

I guess I had imagined blonde surfer dude...

Funny. That's what I was back in the day. Hair was blond and long, and I surfed and wakeboarded all the time.

Now I fish, cruise on the boat, and drink beer.

Still on the water, but had to clean up the appearance to be able to make it professionally.