Photo
- - - - -

Captains offer

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
75 replies to this topic

#73 OneBadCat

OneBadCat

HUDDLER

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 March 2013 - 11:16 AM

I'd tell Munnerlyn to take a hike. We could use that money for Ginn and Mitchell.

#74 Snake

Snake

Rivera did What???

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 20 March 2013 - 01:36 PM

Guys I just spoke with capts good good friends....told me they couldn directly speak on if he was going to return or not....but said the 5mil 3 year deal combined with signing 2 more DBs at his position is a slap in the face....so take it for what its worth....He desires a better deal...

He can feel disrespected all he wants now because we are moving on. Fact is pride screwed him over and he will be lucky to sign a 1 year deal now.

#75 XClown1986

XClown1986

I'm a good clown

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:12 PM

According to Rotoworld, Chicago has offered Captain a 1 year contract but the Panthers might match it. That would be interesting.

#76 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

SUPPORTER

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:40 PM

According to Rotoworld, Chicago has offered Captain a 1 year contract but the Panthers might match it. That would be interesting.

Nearly starter money I think he was offered. Probably something like 1 year 2.5 - 3 million dollars.

Would have to be for him to turn down the 3 year deal earlier when he wants to stay in Carolina.

Free agent nickelback Captain Munnerlyn has been offered a 1-year deal from Chicago, according to a league source. Munnerlyn has said his preference is to re-sign with the Panthers, who could try to match the Bears' offer.

http://blogs.charlotte.com/panthers/