Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:43 PM

1. Sheldon Richardson, DT
2. David Amerson, S

Round 1 and 2 could easily and pernaps more ideally be Desmond Trufant and Jesse Williams but I think that the more likely scenario is that Trufant is gone in the first and the BPA is Richardson. Amerson slips to us and we draft him as a safety. Other option here is Darius Slay

4. Oday Aboushi, OT
5. Brian Winters, OT
6. Connor Vernon, WR
6. James Wilson, OG (more likely to go with a kicker here given the OT bonanza earlier but I really dislike drafting kickers

#2 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,232 posts
  • LocationRichardson's toilet

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

I agree. No kickers in this draft. I'd rather take a chance on a late round qb and send Jimmy packing.

#3 IamSoClutch

IamSoClutch

CaptainCam

• HUDDLER
  • 2,202 posts
  • LocationKinston, NC

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:54 PM

i like richarson he's very underatted on this forum. i have friends that know amerson and say he's a slacker who parties and smokes so idk, he clearly has the ability to be great depending on character. i think we need wr in the 4th if we go your way with the first 2 rounds

#4 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 19 March 2013 - 01:56 PM

Unrealistic

#5 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,313 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:09 PM

No chance Vernon is there in the sixth, and I'm just not that high on Richardson...

#6 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,682 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:22 PM

I like Darius Slay, but didn't he get hurt at his pro day? I don't want to draft another Brandon Hogan.

#7 ncsu12engr

ncsu12engr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:34 PM

If we were to draft an NC State player I would much rather have Earl Wolff at safety then Amerson. Wolff's work ethic is incredible and he knows how to hit. He could be available in the 4th round. This would open up the 2nd for either a WR, CB, or OL. Not a fan of taking back to back OTs.

#8 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • 2,160 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 03:40 PM

Unrealistic

Deep...

#9 MrBubba

MrBubba

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

Only one six rounder.

I have no real love for Richardson either. Although 99% of the mocks I see have us taking him.

#10 OHK

OHK

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 04:11 PM

I'm not sure why people believe that Trufant are increasingly certain will be gone by our pick. Certainly its a possibility, but I wouldn't consider it likely. Dee Milliner is the number one guy for most teams, and Xavier Rhodes, already projected ahead of Trufant, has enjoyed just as good of an off-season and is the likely number two for most teams. What three teams will be taking a corner back in the top thirteen? Philadelphia, Detroit and Miami could work, but they also have other large needs and overall I'll be surprised if three DBs are off the board come our pick.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com