Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 Ohio School Shooter

56 posts in this topic

Posted

this sickens me really....how do you argue the death penalty when it comes to a creep like this?http://news.ca.msn.c...-life-in-prison

Sorry but I'm pro life across the board. I have an issue with gov't sponsored murder.

Posted

everyone is entitled to an opinion...mine is much different on this.

no remorse, 3 life sentences plus....why spend the money to keep him locked up forever?

Posted

I would replace the R on his shirt with a D and have him move to the front of the line for execution before the weekend. This guy will cost the system how much if he lives until 75?

Posted

That fuging smirk on his face.....that fuging t shirt he was wearing....

I cant imagine being one of the victims relatives in that courtroom.

Sentencing shoud have been put in the the victims families hands. Everyone just leave the room and let the families, and friends sort things out with that punk.

Posted

Kill him and you are on his level. Sorry just my opinion

Posted

Kill him and you are on his level. Sorry just my opinion

Disagree. You are on his level because you punish him? Are you also on his level because he is getting life in prison?

Posted

Disagree. You are on his level because you punish him? Are you also on his level because he is getting life in prison?

Punishing him =/= killing him

You have the same disregard for human life as he does.

Not sure how you equate the other

Posted

good argument Panthro...but at some point there needs to be rules....and rules without consequences are useless.

Posted

But you're punishing him by doing to him what you are punishing him for...

I get Panthro's point and I agree with him that, in a just system, the government should set a higher standard and show that killing doesn't solve your problems (especially in cases where it isn't so cut and dry)... I'm not really of the mindset that the government should be in the killing business, either...

However, in examples like this, I have no problem allowing the victims' families exact justice...

But, like all the good Xian peeps up in here should tell you, the NT says that you should take no revenge because revenge is the Lord's.... It always amuses me that most Conservatives are pro-Capital Punishment while at the same time their holy book says not to seek revenge... But, I digress...

Posted

But, like all the good Xian peeps up in here should tell you, the NT says that you should take no revenge because revenge is the Lord's.... It always amuses me that most Conservatives are pro-Capital Punishment while at the same time their holy book says not to seek revenge... But, I digress...

yeppers

Posted

But you're punishing him by doing to him what you are punishing him for...

I get Panthro's point and I agree with him that, in a just system, the government should set a higher standard and show that killing doesn't solve your problems (especially in cases where it isn't so cut and dry)... I'm not really of the mindset that the government should be in the killing business, either...

However, in examples like this, I have no problem allowing the victims' families exact justice...

If you only knew half what you think you do, you could be dangerous.