Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

2012 Ohio School Shooter

56 posts in this topic

Punishing him =/= killing him

You have the same disregard for human life as he does.

Not sure how you equate the other

What an idiotic argument.

I am glad he did not kidnap the kids first and keep them in his basement tied up for awhile or we might not even be able to send him to prison. Don't want to stoop to his level or anything.

I'm okay with the death penalty in super extreme cases like this. Also the death penalty costs more than life in prison, we should know this by now.

What an idiotic argument.

I am glad he did not kidnap the kids first and keep them in his basement tied up for awhile or we might not even be able to send him to prison. Don't want to stoop to his level or anything.

So do you just cherry pick wherever its comfortable for you to have the govt involved?

So you are for the govt killing people, telling people who can/cant marry, and telling women what to do with their bodies

but god forbid the govt wants to touch your gun case or wallet....thats where stirs breaks out his dont tread on me flag

I'm okay with the death penalty in super extreme cases like this. Also the death penalty costs more than life in prison, we should know this by now.

I'm not about to start assigning values to human life.

tbqh a more fitting punishment would be life in prison plus removal of the hands... gl beating it then, killer...

of course if he wants to kill himself by all means

So do you just cherry pick wherever its comfortable for you to have the govt involved?

So you are for the govt killing people, telling people who can/cant marry, and telling women what to do with their bodies

but god forbid the govt wants to touch your gun case or wallet....thats where stirs breaks out his dont tread on me flag

Nice way to changes subjects.

Typical

I'm also for *** for tat cruel and unusual punishment for the 3 guys one hammer psychopaths

of course if he wants to kill himself by all means

so do you value his life or not?

You don't have to value someone's life to know that it is wrong for you to extinguish it...

Nice way to changes subjects.

Typical

as in typically right

You don't have to value someone's life to know that it is wrong for you to extinguish it...

came by here to post this.