Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

2012 Ohio School Shooter

56 posts in this topic

of course if he wants to kill himself by all means

so do you value his life or not?

You don't have to value someone's life to know that it is wrong for you to extinguish it...

Nice way to changes subjects.

Typical

as in typically right

You don't have to value someone's life to know that it is wrong for you to extinguish it...

came by here to post this.

the issue with the whole you are bringing yourself down to his level argument is that the rules are clearly stated. You break the rules, you pay the price. No price = no rules = free for all.

the issue with the whole you are bringing yourself down to his level argument is that the rules are clearly stated. You break the rules, you pay the price. No price = no rules = free for all.

so you would murder someone if there were no rules?

came by here to post this.

Before you two get a room....

So, you value his life but it is okay for him to take it.

As long as you don't have to pull the trigger?

If he asks for a cyanide pill, then I would assume you would oblidge or maybe give him a rope in his cell? Because his life being "extinguished" seems less of an issue now than you having the balls to do it yourself.

Yeah but how come some rules only apply when it is convenient for the parties involved? ie. celebrities that get into legal trouble, corporate criminals, etc.

Also, an unethical rule does not justice make.

Before you two get a room....

So, you value his life but it is okay for him to take it.

As long as you don't have to pull the trigger?

If he asks for a cyanide pill, then I would assume you would oblidge or maybe give him a rope in his cell? Because his life being "extinguished" seems less of an issue now than you having the balls to do it yourself.

If you can't see the difference in someone taking their own life and yourself taking someone's life that apparently wants it taken, then I can't help you.

If you can't see the difference in someone taking their own life and yourself taking someone's life that apparently wants it taken, then I can't help you.

Maybe inserting a verb strategically along with a comma or two might help me understand what you just posted. But, I will go with your last 5 words and call it a day