Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

2012 Ohio School Shooter

56 posts in this topic

Yea because we just have so much money laying around, we should waste some to feed and shelter this sh*tbag... Tall tree, short rope.

maybe the system should make it just a wee little easier to let them kill themselves! sharper knives with dinner!

Yea because we just have so much money laying around, we should waste some to feed and shelter this sh*tbag... Tall tree, short rope.

Even on death row, he would spend 15-20 years waiting to be executed. We would still be feeding him. Trust me, life in prison is way more torture, than a quick mercy kill. You cant let your anger blur the big picture.

Fine then let him burn at the stake, the family can start the fire. I see no point of paying for him to sit in prison when it is obvious he did it.

In a case like this there is no need for death row.

another issue with the system...this prick is clearly guilty....there's no doubt, no questions. Sure, tree huggers will argue the mental stability questions. System needs to deal with these cases much quicker.

has nothing to do with revenge. has to do with someone being blatantly guilty of multiple murders.

I agree with Panthro (who would have thought that possible :))

Fwiw, killing is the easy way out for this scumbag. Make him spend the rest of his life locked up in a cell. Just like the Manson family.

The path to true enlightenment has many steps...the toughest is the first