Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DJ Moore Signs 1 Year Deal w/ Panthers

79 posts in this topic

Posted

I like these DBs--they are underrated. I think Norman will be much better in 2013, but I expect that Dockery and Thomas are fairly solid. I was most worried about the nickel position, and it looks pretty good.

I think a DT and a decent S, this group is going to be fine. Heck, the D was 10th or so last year. with rookie and inexperienced CBs, a special teamer S, and reject DTs. How did that happen?

i thought they would be more of a liability than they were....well, maybe not the safeties, but the CBs i agree on.

i still think we need more help at CB and we need upgrading at safety, either bringing in a FS or moving godfrey to FS and picking up a SS. either way, we shouldn't go into the season with the safeties that we have.

Posted

josephperson

Moore said he hopes Panthers will re-sign @captain_41. The two know each other. Will update blog with quotes shortly.

Posted

I like it. He isn't great but he isn't expected to be nor is being paid to. A lot of abilities as a ball hawk/playmaker. 4 interceptions in 2010 and 2011 respectively.

Posted

s

i thought they would be more of a liability than they were....well, maybe not the safeties, but the CBs i agree on.

i still think we need more help at CB and we need upgrading at safety, either bringing in a FS or moving godfrey to FS and picking up a SS. either way, we shouldn't go into the season with the safeties that we have.

Yes . (S) I am not a Godfrey fan, so either way is an upgrade in my book.

Posted

I'm on coke frequently and take offense to you lumping his bipolar episodes in with me and my misgivings.

Whatever floats your boat bro lol, just make sure it isn't baking soda.

Posted

Gettle Magic

Posted

Good. Need OL/DT help.

Posted

Whatever floats your boat bro lol, just make sure it isn't baking soda.

Lol I'm well past that trick, but thanks for the concern.

Posted

FUG YES!

AWESOME SIGNING!

Another guy I wanted us to draft is now a Panther, love it.

Posted

The Don getting things done.

Posted

Mercy signing so panther fans would stfu and let Gettleman work.

Posted

I like these DBs--they are underrated. I think Norman will be much better in 2013, but I expect that Dockery and Thomas are fairly solid. I was most worried about the nickel position, and it looks pretty good.

I think a DT and a decent S, this group is going to be fine. Heck, the D was 10th or so last year. with rookie and inexperienced CBs, a special teamer S, and reject DTs. How did that happen?

When you have two pass rushers who racked up 10+ sacks each and a boss MLB who cleans up the mess. Corners don't really have to do much with that formula.