Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

fieryprophet

DJ Moore Signs 1 Year Deal w/ Panthers

Ruff    3,836

I think these style of signings is what Gettleman was referring to when he said that we could fill holes while being able to draft the BPA. This way, we don't have to take a guy like Rhodes or Trufant in the 1st when better talent will be there, or reaching in the 2nd for what's left over.

R0CKnR0LLA    7,733

I think these style of signings is what Gettleman was referring to when he said that we could fill holes while being able to draft the BPA. This way, we don't have to take a guy like Rhodes or Trufant in the 1st when better talent will be there, or reaching in the 2nd for what's left over.

lol wrong

MHS831    4,697

When you have two pass rushers who racked up 10+ sacks each and a boss MLB who cleans up the mess. Corners don't really have to do much with that formula.

Well, that definitely helps. Easier to cover a WR for 3 seconds than 4. It impacts how you can play your CBs. Corner play does, however, contribute to sack totals. It is not one sided.

mjligon    7,370

Gettleman is working on that as I speak. Signing Boothe would be massive for us.

As you speak eh? Nice!

TheRumGone    14,275

Gettleman is working on that as I speak. Signing Boothe would be massive for us.

Yep and if we can sign Dwan, I will be happy as poo going into the draft.

SparkyDevil    22

This was a great move. Munnerlyn was holding out for a big pay day - and he was not worth it. Rembmer what Gettleman said during his press conference? He's going to pay people what they are worth. Moore will be a solid player for us. With Norman, Moore, Dockery and Thomas, we have a nice young stable of corners. Godfrey and hopefully Mitchell and Campbell will make our secondary much better than last year. Great moves so far.

• Pie 1