Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Gabeking

Ted Ginn and Mike Mitchell visiting Panthers

110 posts in this topic

Ginn as our returner = winning

Wouldn't mind both of these signings. If nothing else, they bring value to our special teams, especially Ginn.

Tedd Ginn Jr. makes Special Teams - A+

Mike Mitchell and we win @Atlanta

It looks like we are only addressing secondary in FA, im cool with that. Fix the trenches in the draft and throw in a receiver

I think Gettleman's plan, as he stated when he was first brought in, is to really improve the roster from top to bottom. The guys he is bringing in for visits and potential signings are better options than what we currently have on the bottom of our roster.

If we can improve our overall depth and boost special teams through FA and get 4-5 starters between FA and the draft while setting us up favorably in terms of the salary cap I'll consider this off-season a success.

Those who thought this transformation from the Hurney era to Gettleman would be painless were kidding themselves. I am taking a wait and see approach to Gettleman as our GM but so far I like his way of conducting business and going about his due diligence.

1 person likes this

99 Speed WR/KR, 99 Speed Safety...do it Gettleman... DO IT FOR MADDEN 14!

But seriously, two good pickups. Still rather have DHB and Huff.

Tedd Ginn Jr. makes Special Teams - A+

Remind me again, who is our kicker?

Remind me again, who is our kicker?

Graham fugging Gano. Man I wouldn't even be mad if we drafted the best kicker in this draft in the 5th or 6th. I want long-term stability at the kicker position. It's been far too difficult filling the void Kasay left with bums. Mare, then Medlock, now Gano? Yikes.

And do not even get me started on Brad Nortman. I hope this kid improves in a big way this off-season. If my memory serves correct... wasn't it the Bears game when he had a 6 yard punt in crunch time?

By all means, back to Ted Ginn and MItchell discussion. Apologies.