CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 14 June 2009 - 02:46 PM

Source: Rotoworld per Charlotte Observer

The Charlotte Observer reports that DeJuan Blair is at the top of their draft list. The coaching staff believes that what he lacks in height, he more than makes up for in strength.

Larry Brown is reportedly impressed with Blair and his rebounding potential, giving comparisons to former Charlotte All-Star Larry Johnson.

#2 rippadonn

rippadonn

Since 2006

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,862 posts

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:03 PM

Source: Rotoworld per Charlotte Observer

The Charlotte Observer reports that DeJuan Blair is at the top of their draft list. The coaching staff believes that what he lacks in height, he more than makes up for in strength.

Larry Brown is reportedly impressed with Blair and his rebounding potential, giving comparisons to former Charlotte All-Star Larry Johnson.

:eek: Is that supposed to be a good thing?!? Great potential and then nothing. I liked LJ a lot but we only got 2-3 good years until the injury. Great rebounder and good scorer.

Some people are focusing in on Blairs knees with him being so close to 300lbs. He dropped some weight, but haven't we heard that before....

:smash: Jury is still out. We have some good pieces to trade. Centers,PFs, PGs etc. we could trade up :D

Edited by rippadonn, 14 June 2009 - 03:16 PM.

#3 Murph

Murph

Joe Cool

• HUDDLER
  • 3,896 posts
  • LocationRound about here

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:43 PM

LB has said that a backup PF is just as important need for this team as back SG. I am not surprised.

#4 CarolinaPanthers8789

CarolinaPanthers8789

Alexander SEMIN!!! FTW

• HUDDLER
  • 23,570 posts
  • LocationNorth Carolina/Virginia

Posted 14 June 2009 - 03:48 PM

Brown must really be confident in DeSagana Diop as a backup Center considering they haven't even worked out one. Also at the end of the season Nazr Mohammed told the Bobcats organization either play me or trade me, so I wouldn't be suprised if Mohammed gets traded on draft day or during the regular season.

#5 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 790 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 15 June 2009 - 02:33 PM

No doubt about it... we need to rebound more. That has always been Brown's philosophy to building a winner and something we greatly lacked last season.

My biggest concern now is dealing with the ownership issue. Brown came here because his buddy Michael was part owner. It makes me nervous to think that a new owner could destroy everything we have...

I know we aren't winning and some won't think we're losing a thing, but I have a lot of confidence in this team minus a few pieces that we need.

#6 hdevonxz

hdevonxz

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,687 posts
  • LocationSpartanburg/Greenville

Posted 15 June 2009 - 11:27 PM

With the recent success of Glen Davis, I'm a believer that a person of his height can still play big.

#7 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,193 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 17 June 2009 - 08:12 PM

Sean May 2.0

#8 CarolinaPride74

CarolinaPride74

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 02:18 AM

Sean May 2.0

Sad but true...

#9 Luc21

Luc21

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:15 AM

Sad but true...

hahahaha....I thought you said in the other thread you wanted Sean May in this draft??????

#10 CarolinaPride74

CarolinaPride74

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 146 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:18 AM

hahahaha....I thought you said in the other thread you wanted Sean May in this draft??????

I said I would take Sean May over Gerald Henderson because in 3 years they will both be riding the bench but atleast I would be drafting a Tar Heel over a damn dookie.

#11 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 08:22 AM

I said I would take Sean May over Gerald Henderson because in 3 years they will both be riding the bench but atleast I would be drafting a Tar Heel over a damn dookie.

Just reading this i can hear your redneck accent.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users