Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CJ's whip

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I would never buy a Rolls-Royce if I had that kind of money.

I'd get a nice house, 2 car garage attached, large 4+ car in the back with all of the equipment to rebuild muscle cars (& a few classics & hot rods) with my kids.

Posted

One person should never have more than two cars.

What? Are you kidding? If you earn the money you should buy as many rides as your heart desires.

2 people like this

Posted

Pass rushers get the big money. I'd say he's earned it, but I'm sure a restructuring will be requested in the coming years.

Posted

"hey my name is charles and i came to the gold and silver pawn shop today to try to sell my rolls royce"

Posted

sincerely,

Marty Hurney

Posted

First one to practice

Posted

I'll never judge somebody the way they spend there money. Even if he didn't get as much as he did, he could still afford those cars.

1 person likes this

Posted

He has $32 million guaranteed......he can afford to blow a couple of hundred thousand on some nice rides. Even if it was only $20 mill guaranteed he could still afford those cars. If that's his only vice, he will be fine. If he is supporting an extended family of 100, an entourage, and a Shawn Kemp-esque number of child support payments that would be a problem. afaik he isn't so more power to him.

Posted

He probably rented the cars. Having your picture taken in one doesn't mean you own it.

Posted

Bet he's rich

Posted

Damn I didn't know Charles Johnson's momma had so many screen names. At least that would explain why so many users are bitching about how a grown man spends his money (God forbid somebody did that to you D:)

Posted

Damn I didn't know Charles Johnson's momma had so many screen names. At least that would explain why so many users are bitching about how a grown man spends his money (God forbid somebody did that to you D:)

all i know is that nobody here is just screwing off and having fun

we are all deeply, deeply concerned about our cj :(