37 replies to this topic

#16 2jakefansinva

2jakefansinva

Coach Jack Bolton

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,530 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 03:55 PM

if Star is there at 14 he will be the BPA at a position of need.......

just depends on if we have the balls to pull the trigger.

#17 CaliPanthers

CaliPanthers

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:01 PM

I pray that Star is there. We could line him up at NT or UT, can also play any position in a 3-4 formation if we went that direction. He would make out DL so much better.

#18 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

No way. Star ain't gonna drop that low. All we can hope for at this moment is Austin, L. Johnson, Fisher, Warmack, Trufant and Ansah in the first, and draft a B. Williams, J. Williams, S. Williams, J. Jenkins or Short in the second.

#19 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:24 PM

Lol Fisher, Ansah and Johnson will very likely go before Star. Warmack is a guard and Trufant is projected as a low 1st. Jesse Williams and John Jenkins stock has taken massive hits as well.

Do you do any research before your post or are you content to post out of your own personal biases?

#20 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:34 PM

• Trufant is the second best CB in this draft who's stock rose to mid-first round since he put on a dominate performance at the Senior Bowl and ran a 4.3 at the combine.

• Prospects tend to unexpectedly drop from the top ten.

• Jesse Williams and John Jenkins remain second round talents. It's virtually a consenus on CBS sports, ESPN, PFF, Walterfootball, etc despite your feeble attempts to find these 'hits'.

So I gotta ask, do you have reading comprehension issues or are your brain cells rapidly disintegrating?

#21 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:41 PM

Lol Trufant was poor at the combine and had his stock fall. He ran well which drew in the attention of dweebs who don't have enough football IQ to look deeper into the situation, but all reports that surfaced from the combine was that his stock fell and he solidified himself as the 3rd CB on the board

Gee what brilliant insight just a shame it couldn't possibly apply to the poster you attacked who said the same thing

Lol he referenced walterfootball

Im curious how someone is so comfortable continuing to post without having legitimate foundation for the nonsense they post.

This is the third day in a row where you have fabricated absolute crap to try and lead people astray. Is it some poor trolling attempt? Do you get some weird jolly out of passing aroun misinformation to people? I'm trying to cut you some slack by assuming you're trolling because I can't simply believe that someone could possibly be so ignorant of the facts surrounding the topic they're posting about, but your consistence in being so blissfully unaware of what youre talking about makes it more and more difficult to believe

#22 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:58 PM

Combine Metrics
40-yard Dash: 4.38
Bench Press: 17
Vertical Jump: 37.5 inches
Broad Jump: 125 inches
20-Yard Shuffle: 3.85

Oh yes, a man with a poor IQ couldn't see that he had a mediocre combine with those results. Nevermind scouts praising his play recognition and versatility in coverage as his best attributes as a CB. Trufant is officially a late-first round talent because Growly says so.

By the by, San Diego's GM has expressed great interest in Trufant since Cason and Jammer are gone. So Desmond could be a very real possibility for The Chargers at 11th.

I'll let you drown in your own nonsense now.

#23 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

Combine Metrics
40-yard Dash: 4.38
Bench Press: 17
Vertical Jump: 37.5 inches
Broad Jump: 125 inches
20-Yard Shuffle: 3.85

Oh yes, a man with a poor IQ couldn't see that he had a mediocre combine with those results. Nevermind scouts praising his play recognition and versatility in coverage as his best attributes as a CB. Trufant is officially a late-first round talent because Growly says so.

By the by, San Diego's GM has expressed great interest in Trufant since Cason and Jammer are gone. So Desmond could be a very real possibility for The Chargers at 11th.

I'll let you drown in your own nonsense now.

It's apparent you're new to the sport so I'll try to take it easy. I know sites like walterfootball tend to make big deals out of things like 40 times. The drills that scouts care about are the ones that actually exhibit a player performing specific actions that will replicate what they have to do with their position out on the field. As I said, I know it's probably difficult for someone new to the game to log on the Internet, see blog sites making grand displays of his 40 time, and then have the mental discipline themselves that it's meaningless, but if you want to be informed, you'll learn to.

And lol scouts are praising guys who will go in the fourth round as well. Does this mean he'll go there too?

As I said, you need to stop being so defensive and not be angry at someone holding you accountable for your apparent desire to freely pass on fallacies without retribution. I'm doing you a favor as well as the posters you may lead astray.

#24 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:39 PM

You've wasted time and text. Instead of producing this so-called evidence of Trufant underwhelming at the combine (which, ironically, is fabrication, as far as I know), you've proceeded to write paragraphs about my 'character' and intelligence on the Huddle instead -- all time and effort that could have been spent on the subject.

#25 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:44 PM

You've wasted time and text. Instead of producing this so-called evidence of Trufant underwhelming at the combine (which, ironically, is fabrication, as far as I know), you've proceeded to write paragraphs about my 'character' and intelligence on the Huddle instead -- all time and effort that could have been spent on the subject.

Wow evading the topic at hand is part of your repetiore as well. You truly are the stereotypical Internet loser.

As for the initial matter you dodged, I'm afraid having to link you to Desmond trufant underwhelming at the combine and remaining the 3rd CB prospect in this years draft would be equivalent to having to provide a blind person with evidence that the sky is blue.

I know it. Everyone else knows it. The blind man just can't see it. Lol at you if you think I'm going to sit here and prove the general consensus to you.

"PROVE TO ME THAT PEYTON MANNING IS A GOOD QB!! I DONT BELIEVE YOU AND YOU REFUSE TO SPEND TIME PROVING IT TO ME."

What a sad little world you must live in if it's that sheltered.

#26 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 March 2013 - 05:57 PM

Once again, you've insulted, but have not produced this well-known fact that Trufant is the third best CB in the draft who unimpressed scouts at the combine and Senior Bowl. Stop stalling and fetch this info.

[amateur blog ramblings do not count]

#27 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

And, once again, youve evaded the matter at hand to rest upon tired internet tactics and ignored the matter at hand.

I don't have to waste my time proving the general consensus to you. It's apparent your vocabulary is limited so I'll elaborate one more time

I don't have to prove something that everyone else knows. I'm not going to bother googling and copying and pasting and blah blah blah to prove general knowledge. It'd be no different than having to prove that Luke Joeckel is believed to go first overall. I could waste my time doing such a thing, but when everyone else believes it, why would I do so because one ignorant soul refuses to see?

As I said, I'm just here to keep you from spreading falsehoods as fact, nothing more, nothing less. Don't let yourself fall into the illusion that I actually have a concern for your opinion when you've shown how comfortable you are ranting about topics you're completely and totally uninformed in.

#28 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:20 PM

And yet, here we are. You keep spouting conjecture, hyperbolic metaphors and petty pre-adolescent swipes (while establishing yourself as The Huddle's Silent Guardian), but avoid showcasing this consensus or 'fact' as if it were laced with H1N1.

#29 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,858 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:35 PM

It's truly sad that you actually feel the huddle needs a guardian for your posts. That someone would blatantly try to lead people astray (or at least try to imply that's what he's doing because a quick trip to his search engine made him realize what rubbish his comments were) is exactly the kind of thing that doesn't last long around here. So, I'll give you some more friendly advice to try and help you out-if you are indeed trying to intentionally misinform people-and the obvious falsehoods in your initial comments would imply that you are-then Id change my game real quickly because you're looking at a banning.

#30 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,261 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 March 2013 - 06:40 PM

Your stupidity astounds me.

Good show.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.