Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

micnificent28

would you take a flyer on marcus lattimore late?

153 posts in this topic

The huddle has a weird fascination with RB's.

4th signed sealed and delivered

This guy was a top 10 pick before he got hurt. We could afford to rest him a year, then have an awesome running back for basically free next year.

I'm with it, because contrary to popular opinion excellent runningbacks do not materialize out of thin air. Hurney just over paid our two backs, and now we drinking the kool-aid. All of the recent champs have had a dynamic back on the squad.

I read that ML runs rather high (I questioned that), and with the new helmet rule (which should not pass this year) he is always going to be injury prone. With his history, I see a very short career if this is indeed the case.

He can play and will be ready by week 1 hands down.

Not to mention the guy is going to be a BEAST.

Ready by Week 1? lol

He didn't look 100% after his 1st ACL, no way to say he's going to be a beast. Maybe he will be good but its not close to being certain.

The practice squad disolved at season's end.

Those guys can sign with anyone.

A. Smith was signed to a roster contract in Dec. 2012

My point was the two are going to be back.........

WOW! Can you imagine this! Picture this, Cam, Tolbert, Stewart, Williams, AND Lattimore all on the field at the same time. Defenses will not know what is coming to them when we unleash that. Totally awesome. Will be totally worth having a losing season again just to claim we could put 5 runners on the field togethter if we wanted.

We only have 5 draft picks...but who cares!!!! Who cares we don't have the picks to fill all our other holes or money to add FAs to. RBs fo sho!!! 24/7!!!

Maybe if we had more picks. A team with fewer holes and more picks will probably take him before we are in a reasonable position to do so. Don't the 49ers have like a million picks? He could be a great supplement/potential future replacement for Gore.

Ready by Week 1? lol

He didn't look 100% after his 1st ACL, no way to say he's going to be a beast. Maybe he will be good but its not close to being certain.

My point was the two are going to be back.........

He is six months ahead of schedule.

He will be ready by week 1.

WOW! Can you imagine this! Picture this, Cam, Tolbert, Stewart, Williams, AND Lattimore all on the field at the same time. Defenses will not know what is coming to them when we unleash that. Totally awesome. Will be totally worth having a losing season again just to claim we could put 5 runners on the field togethter if we wanted.

We only have 5 draft picks...but who cares!!!! Who cares we don't have the picks to fill all our other holes or money to add FAs to. RBs fo sho!!! 24/7!!!

Because last years 4-7 picks filled in so nicely and filled all our needs...seriously getting anything out of a pick drafted after round 4 is a win. so even if it is a rb the value trumps picking some need who will get cut anyway.

another luxury option which again, we don't have

He is six months ahead of schedule.

He will be ready by week 1.

He's still a month away from being cleared for Sprints. Awhile's away from cutting, contact etc...

Cool the ready by week one talk.