Photo
- - - - -

would you take a flyer on marcus lattimore late?

• Please log in to reply
152 replies to this topic

#151 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,896 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:30 PM

no, they still are. we are just hoping that our gamble can result in filling a starting gig somewhere...which is pathetic and we do have options.

holes should be and are being filled by FAs. anything after the 2nd round should be considered developmental...not starters. if you constantly look at those guys as being your starters and that is the way you address needs...well...you've got a losing team.

No, you always go in to a draft hoping you hit on every pick. "Development" sounds like you just expect them to ride the bench and learn. You always hope every pick can contribute in some type of way during the season and hopefully maximize that potential down the road. But you dont expect them all to become starters right off the bat even tho its always a bunch of low round guys that open up as starters in the past. For a team like the panthers we could use every pick becoming a reliable starter because we have NO MONEY to fill our needs through FA. Its wishful thinking.

#152 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,519 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:36 AM

No, you always go in to a draft hoping you hit on every pick.

This is 100% incorrect

#153 BigSyke

BigSyke

I Know you Watching me but I'm watching you too Playa...

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,145 posts
  • LocationFLORIDA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 12:25 PM

You wouldn't want to hit on every draft pick....weird.

We know some guys are going to be busts, but at least be optimistic man. DAMN! lol To me you have to hit on first 3 picks man because that is where most HOF players come from, especially the 1st round pick.

The fourth round and down is for projects with nice potential or good solid back-ups imho.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com