Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ARSEN

Ginn should be a Panther within next 48 hours per rotoworld

123 posts in this topic

After looking at his return stats I'm not terribly excited about him. He's not that great a returner to be a one dimensional signing. If they do sign him hope he can catch some balls. He's been laughed at in Miami and SF for being very soft.

He isn't Devin Hester....but he is a legit PR and KR guy. 6 returns for TDs in 6 yrs is better than what our franchise hs done in that window

Hell yes, wouldn't you? It would mean he did something worthy of being noticed, probably in the Super Bowl.

Valid point :lol:

Ill just leave

here

If you want him to be a returner only? Ok, he's better than what you have. (Not saying much)

This guy cant run routes, cant find the ball in the air, cant/wont take a hit, will run out of bounds instead of fight for a first down, and wont change your WR corps much.

Again, if cheap, hes a good ST signing. Nothing else. You still need help opposite Smitty.

Been following this all day....sign him please!!!

Damn still nothing....

Pilares should stay. He has potential as a WR. It's not his fault that he was poor utilized by Chud. He was 5x more effective than Adams.

Pilares should stay. He has potential as a WR. It's not his fault that he was poor utilized by Chud. He was 5x more effective than Adams.

His 1 TD was a thing of beauty. If he were utilized like that a few times a game, he'd be solid.

agreed. 2013 is the last year of his contract. he either turns into moose or we cut him loose.

we need to act this year like it's smitty's last and/or lafell won't be back.

we can't count on both of those guys being here after next year.

This is why I think we get a playmaker in Tavon Austin at 14....

This is why I think we get a playmaker in Tavon Austin at 14....

yep. people say that gettleman said we need big guys, but he said touchdown scorers before that. we don't have enough options there. after next year we might not have any at WR and thats not acceptable.

Ill just leave THIS here

If you want him to be a returner only? Ok, he's better than what you have. (Not saying much)

This guy cant run routes, cant find the ball in the air, cant/wont take a hit, will run out of bounds instead of fight for a first down, and wont change your WR corps much.

Again, if cheap, hes a good ST signing. Nothing else. You still need help opposite Smitty.

Worst case scenario is he is Louis Murphy with the added bonus of being a legit return man

1 person likes this

I'll wait until it's official.

Wish he was more consistent at receiver.

Don't see him getting that much time on offense.

Perhaps he can prove me wrong.

Ginn is another one I watched in college while living in Ohio.

Essentially it'd be like having Michael Bates again.