Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 LOWER LEVEL SEASON TKS FOR SALE

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I have two LOWER LEVEL season tickets for sale ,section 202 row two $860.00 each .( FOR 10 games) you can call me @ 704-618-2855

Posted · Report post

THE TICKETS ARE STILL FOR SALE. THE PHONE NUMBER TO REACH ME HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED.IF ANYONE HERE IS INTERRESTED PLEASE LEAVE A PERSONAL MESSAGE HERE.
I WILL ONLY SELL THE COMPLETE SEASON (2 PRESEASON AND 8 REGULAR SEASON TICKETS FOR EACH SEAT)TOTAL COST FOR EACH SEAT $860.00

Posted · Report post

If you'd sell individual games I'd be interested. So let me know if you change your mind.

Posted · Report post

If you'd sell individual games I'd be interested. So let me know if you change your mind.

Posted · Report post

Posted · Report post

THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL GAMES I WOULD CONSIDER SELLING AT THIS TIME ARE THE BEARS,STEELERS (PRESEASON) AND RAMS,BUCS (REGULAR SEASON)

Posted · Report post

I'd be interested in the bucs game. I'm more interested in Sea, NYG and NE though. $86 each seat, right?

Posted · Report post

$86.00 EACH IF YOU BUY THE SEASON PACKAGE...

I WILL SELL YOU THE BUCS TICKETS FOR $86.00 EACH. IF I DON'T GET THE SEASON TICKETS SOLD BEFORE THE SEASON STARTS THEN I WILL NOT BE SELLING THE INDIVIDUAL TICKETS FOR THE SEA,NYG AND NE GAMES FOR THE FACE VALUE.

Posted · Report post

Understood. I would take the bucs tickets but prefer September and October games. Keep me posted please.

Posted · Report post

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:41 PM

THE TICKETS ARE STILL FOR SALE. THE PHONE NUMBER TO REACH ME HAS BEEN DISCONNECTED.IF ANYONE HERE IS INTERRESTED PLEASE LEAVE A PERSONAL MESSAGE HERE.
I WILL ONLY SELL THE COMPLETE SEASON (2 PRESEASON AND 8 REGULAR SEASON TICKETS FOR EACH SEAT)TOTAL COST FOR EACH SEAT $830.00

Posted · Report post

Are the season tickets still available? If so I would be interested. Thanks.

Posted · Report post

yes, the season tickets are still for sale.