Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 LOWER LEVEL SEASON TKS FOR SALE

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

send me a Personal Message with your contact info and the tickets can be yours. The tickets have not arrived in the mail yet. but I would  expect them very soon.

Posted · Report post

My tickets arrived today.

Posted · Report post

I have two LOWER LEVEL season tickets for sale ,section 202 row two $860.00 each .( FOR 10 games) you can call me @ 704-618-2855

I tried PM you, but it would go through. Maybe your inbox is full. I tried texting you, but maybe you dont have text. lol

Well, do you still have the Seattle tickets available? PM. Very interested.

Posted · Report post

carolina-chuck

I think the tickets are sold. I have not completed the transaction yet (the money is not in my hands).

If for some reason I don't have them sold by next Wednesday then I will sell the Seattle Txs for $300.00 each

Posted · Report post

300 each? Are you high. No way those 200 section seats net 600 bucks unless you sell them to a crackhead. BANISH HIM!!
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

300 each? Are you high. No way those 200 section seats net 600 bucks unless you sell them to a crackhead. BANISH HIM!!

are you interested in purchasing the season tickets or are you just someone who goes around making negative comments about things you cannot afford.

They need to BANISH YOU

Posted · Report post

Posting tickets at more than something like 10% over face used to be a violation. Not sure when that changed.

Posted · Report post

No it still is, he's breaking the rules of the website. And only an idiot would pay 600 bucks for Seahawks tickets in the 200 sections. Im pretty sure 4& a half times face isn't the going rate for the Seahawks. Please read the forum rules. YOU ARE BREAKING THEM. If anyone was moderating this you'd be gone.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Also I already have my season tickets, so I just came here to call you.

Posted · Report post

carolina-chuck

I think the tickets are sold. I have not completed the transaction yet (the money is not in my hands).

If for some reason I don't have them sold by next Wednesday then I will sell the Seattle Txs for $300.00 each

I'll give you $350 each.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

No it still is, he's breaking the rules of the website. And only an idiot would pay 600 bucks for Seahawks tickets in the 200 sections. Im pretty sure 4& a half times face isn't the going rate for the Seahawks. Please read the forum rules. YOU ARE BREAKING THEM. If anyone was moderating this you'd be gone.

I have broken no rules on this website. You need to go back and read what I said.

Posted · Report post

I have broken no rules on this website. You need to go back and read what I said.

You are attempting to scalp tickets.

This is not allowed:

Please be reminded that you can not Scalp tickets on the Huddle.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/1967-scalping/