Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 LOWER LEVEL SEASON TKS FOR SALE

45 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

You are attempting to scalp tickets.

This is not allowed:

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/boards/topic/1967-scalping/

I am not attempting to scalp tickets. If you want to buy the 8 remaining season tickets then the price is $688.00 for each seat.

If you want  my  SEATTLE,NYG or PATRIOTS tickets, then you are going have to purchase my season package at the above price.. 

For you or anyone else that keeps asking if I will sell the SEATTLE, NYG or PATRIOTS for $86.00 each, the answer is NO............

Posted · Report post

I am not attempting to scalp tickets. 

I will sell the Seattle Txs for $300.00 each

Good luck!!

Posted · Report post

carolina-chuck
I think the tickets are sold. I have not completed the transaction yet (the money is not in my hands).

If for some reason I don't have them sold by next Wednesday then I will sell the Seattle Txs for $300.00 each

Too much imo. Way too much.

Posted · Report post

Too much imo. Way too much.

i don't think it's too much. I have to pay full price for these seats every year. It looks like we should have a great season this year and I've offer lower level season tickets for good seats for face value.I get over 700 looks here and all I get is people wanting to pick and choose the best games.

If the Panthers start out the season 1-6 or 2-7 I'm screwed If I've sold the best games up front for facevalue..

If the Panthers start out the season 6-1 or 8-2 then all the tickets that are sold on the street will be sold at a premium price. That means Panther fans with out season tickets are screwed.

So to everyone that has chimed in. What would you do?

Posted · Report post

i don't think it's too much. I have to pay full price for these seats every year. It looks like we should have a great season this year and I've offer lower level season tickets for good seats for face value.I get over 700 looks here and all I get is people wanting to pick and choose the best games.

If the Panthers start out the season 1-6 or 2-7 I'm screwed If I've sold the best games up front for facevalue..

If the Panthers start out the season 6-1 or 8-2 then all the tickets that are sold on the street will be sold at a premium price. That means Panther fans with out season tickets are screwed.

I'm just not sure if $300 each for 200 level seats is face value.

Posted · Report post

I'm just not sure if $300 each for 200 level seats is face value.

I'm not offering single game tickets. The add says SEASON TICKETS..I'm just saying that if I did sell single game tickets the price would be around $300.00 each for the best games. If someone wanted to pay that kind of money then I would sell single game tickets.

Posted · Report post

If the Panthers start out the season 1-6 or 2-7 I'm screwed If I've sold the best games up front for facevalue..
If the Panthers start out the season 6-1 or 8-2 then all the tickets that are sold on the street will be sold at a premium price. That means Panther fans with out season tickets are screwed.

Go to the games? Sell the psls to someone who would go to the games?
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'd be interested in the bucs game. I'm more interested in Sea, NYG and NE though. $86 each seat, right?

Hey if you still are looking for tickets to the Season opener , I have some for sale,  sec 205 row 12 seat 15 and 16, im am not trying to get $600 dollars lol, but for above face. Give me a call @ 704 877-2935 or any on the boards who want these. I want $275 for the pair or best offer.

Posted · Report post

I GO TO EVERY GAME. These are tickets I purchased for my kids who are grown and don't lIve in town any longer.

I DON'T NEED YOUR ADVISE.... IF YOU CAN'T AFFORD SEASON TICKETS THEN I SUGGEST YOU GO STAND ON THE CORNER OUTSIDE OF THE STADIUM AND HOLD UP 2 FINGERS... SOMEONE WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU.

I was just trying to try to sell good SEASON tickets here AT FACE VALUE

Posted · Report post

Hey if you still are looking for tickets to the Season opener , I have some for sale,  sec 205 row 12 seat 15 and 16, im am not trying to get $600 dollars lol, but for above face. Give me a call @ 704 877-2935 or any on the boards who want these. I want $275 for the pair or best offer.

Be careful...Here come the Buzzards 

Posted · Report post

I guess I did ask for your advise..LOL

Posted · Report post

I'm not offering single game tickets. The add says SEASON TICKETS..I'm just saying that if I did sell single game tickets the price would be around $300.00 each for the best games. If someone wanted to pay that kind of money then I would sell single game tickets.

And that isn't scalping