44 replies to this topic

#16 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 29 August 2013 - 11:11 PM

carolina-chuck

I think the tickets are sold. I have not completed the transaction yet (the money is not in my hands).

If for some reason I don't have them sold by next Wednesday then I will sell the Seattle Txs for $300.00 each

#17 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

finally someone fatter than Alice

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,598 posts

Posted 30 August 2013 - 08:33 PM

300 each? Are you high. No way those 200 section seats net 600 bucks unless you sell them to a crackhead. BANISH HIM!!

#18 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 07:18 AM

300 each? Are you high. No way those 200 section seats net 600 bucks unless you sell them to a crackhead. BANISH HIM!!

are you interested in purchasing the season tickets or are you just someone who goes around making negative comments about things you cannot afford.

They need to BANISH YOU

#19 Kettle

Kettle

I'm Stainless.

• HUDDLER
  • 13,383 posts
  • LocationThe Brew Wing

Posted 31 August 2013 - 08:55 AM

Posting tickets at more than something like 10% over face used to be a violation. Not sure when that changed.

#20 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,598 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

No it still is, he's breaking the rules of the website. And only an idiot would pay 600 bucks for Seahawks tickets in the 200 sections. Im pretty sure 4& a half times face isn't the going rate for the Seahawks. Please read the forum rules. YOU ARE BREAKING THEM. If anyone was moderating this you'd be gone.

#21 Baby Andy Reid

Baby Andy Reid

• HUDDLER
  • 3,598 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:55 AM

Also I already have my season tickets, so I just came here to call you.

#22 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,567 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 11:00 AM

carolina-chuck

I think the tickets are sold. I have not completed the transaction yet (the money is not in my hands).

If for some reason I don't have them sold by next Wednesday then I will sell the Seattle Txs for $300.00 each

I'll give you $350 each.

#23 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:10 PM

No it still is, he's breaking the rules of the website. And only an idiot would pay 600 bucks for Seahawks tickets in the 200 sections. Im pretty sure 4& a half times face isn't the going rate for the Seahawks. Please read the forum rules. YOU ARE BREAKING THEM. If anyone was moderating this you'd be gone.

I have broken no rules on this website. You need to go back and read what I said.

#24 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,567 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 01:08 PM

I have broken no rules on this website. You need to go back and read what I said.

You are attempting to scalp tickets.

This is not allowed:

Please be reminded that you can not Scalp tickets on the Huddle.

http://www.carolinah.../1967-scalping/

#25 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

You are attempting to scalp tickets.

This is not allowed:

http://www.carolinah.../1967-scalping/

I am not attempting to scalp tickets. If you want to buy the 8 remaining season tickets then the price is $688.00 for each seat.

If you want  my  SEATTLE,NYG or PATRIOTS tickets, then you are going have to purchase my season package at the above price.. 

For you or anyone else that keeps asking if I will sell the SEATTLE, NYG or PATRIOTS for $86.00 each, the answer is NO............

#26 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,567 posts

Posted 01 September 2013 - 09:23 PM

I am not attempting to scalp tickets. 

I will sell the Seattle Txs for $300.00 each

Good luck!!

#27 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:36 PM

carolina-chuck

Too much imo. Way too much.

#28 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

Too much imo. Way too much.

i don't think it's too much. I have to pay full price for these seats every year. It looks like we should have a great season this year and I've offer lower level season tickets for good seats for face value.I get over 700 looks here and all I get is people wanting to pick and choose the best games.

If the Panthers start out the season 1-6 or 2-7 I'm screwed If I've sold the best games up front for facevalue..

If the Panthers start out the season 6-1 or 8-2 then all the tickets that are sold on the street will be sold at a premium price. That means Panther fans with out season tickets are screwed.

So to everyone that has chimed in. What would you do?

#29 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 18,970 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 04 September 2013 - 05:38 PM

i don't think it's too much. I have to pay full price for these seats every year. It looks like we should have a great season this year and I've offer lower level season tickets for good seats for face value.I get over 700 looks here and all I get is people wanting to pick and choose the best games.

If the Panthers start out the season 1-6 or 2-7 I'm screwed If I've sold the best games up front for facevalue..

If the Panthers start out the season 6-1 or 8-2 then all the tickets that are sold on the street will be sold at a premium price. That means Panther fans with out season tickets are screwed.

So to everyone that has chimed in. What would you do?

I'm just not sure if $300 each for 200 level seats is face value.

#30 Nemesis

Nemesis

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 06:04 PM

I'm just not sure if $300 each for 200 level seats is face value.

I'm not offering single game tickets. The add says SEASON TICKETS..I'm just saying that if I did sell single game tickets the price would be around $300.00 each for the best games. If someone wanted to pay that kind of money then I would sell single game tickets.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com