• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 04:07 PM

I know it seems shallow to be obsessed with cars but for me it has always been a passion. I finally took the splurge and got a brand new XJ as the new body is spectacular when compared to my previous XJ. I joined a local Jaguar enthusiasts club and find myself with a bunch of middle aged men who all sit and talk shop about these cars. Anyone else here just as passionate about a particular brand of cars?

#2 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:43 PM

pics or STFU!!!

#3 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,637 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:53 PM

I love my pick-up. My neighbor is in a Corvette club. That's about all I can add.

#4 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:54 PM

pics or STFU!!!

My cats....
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,637 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:56 PM

Nice looking cars. I always thought Jaguars weren't very dependable. Or is that just an old wives tale?

#6 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:58 PM

Nice looking cars. I always thought Jaguars weren't very dependable. Or is that just an old wives tale?

When they were under Ford the quality improved quite a bit

#7 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:07 PM

good looking rides right there. I've got a major itch to get something new, but I love my TL and it's still running great etc. I used to swap rides every two or three years and I've been in the TL for 6.

#8 carolina-chuck

carolina-chuck

HORNETS 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 17,796 posts
  • LocationKurby

Posted 20 March 2013 - 09:38 PM

We got a RICH MAN in here!!!! Damn

#9 OnlyPantherFaninMaine

OnlyPantherFaninMaine

All In.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,174 posts
  • LocationBrooklyn, NY

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:10 AM

The last few years I've gradually become more of a car enthusiast. Currently driving an Infiniti G37 coupe.

My dad called me today saying he's looking to get a new car and wants my advice and to go shopping around with him. He's looking for a 4 dour sedan that also has some power and a sportier look. Something from Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Cadillac, Mercedez would suit him well. Any particular models you can think of? He likes the idea of a hardtop convertible but I think it may be difficult to find a four door there sportier yet a hard top as well

#10 DC Amp

DC Amp

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,377 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:48 AM

I love 60's & 70's muscle cars, had a few but had to sell off. Would love to aquire another one and enter car the shows, but for now I'll be happy when I can just buy another Ford Ranger pickup. :mellow:

#11 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,053 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

The last few years I've gradually become more of a car enthusiast. Currently driving an Infiniti G37 coupe.

My dad called me today saying he's looking to get a new car and wants my advice and to go shopping around with him. He's looking for a 4 dour sedan that also has some power and a sportier look. Something from Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Cadillac, Mercedez would suit him well. Any particular models you can think of? He likes the idea of a hardtop convertible but I think it may be difficult to find a four door there sportier yet a hard top as well

If he goes Audi he should go for the S-line. Cadillac CTS-V's area beautiful. Depending on his budget, if he goes Mercedes, have him go sport on C or E 300 or higher.

And if $$$ is not an object, I would go with
Posted Image

#12 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

unless it was the Cayenne...I would never, NEVER, drive a four door Porsche...it's just not right!

#13 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,053 posts
  • LocationPasadena, CA

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

I thought that the Panamera was one of the better vehicles that Porsche has made. Can't go wrong with the Cayenne though.

#14 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

I couldn't remember all their names...my point was, a crossover or sport utility, sure

a car....NO! that one pictured above does look pretty damn hot though, I'll give you that

#15 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

good looking rides right there. I've got a major itch to get something new, but I love my TL and it's still running great etc. I used to swap rides every two or three years and I've been in the TL for 6.

The TL is hands down one of the most technology advanced vehicles I have ever seen, it's literally like a command center inside that vehicle.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.