• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#11 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• LocationPasadena, CA
SUPPORTER

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:28 AM

The last few years I've gradually become more of a car enthusiast. Currently driving an Infiniti G37 coupe.

My dad called me today saying he's looking to get a new car and wants my advice and to go shopping around with him. He's looking for a 4 dour sedan that also has some power and a sportier look. Something from Audi, Jaguar, BMW, Cadillac, Mercedez would suit him well. Any particular models you can think of? He likes the idea of a hardtop convertible but I think it may be difficult to find a four door there sportier yet a hard top as well

If he goes Audi he should go for the S-line. Cadillac CTS-V's area beautiful. Depending on his budget, if he goes Mercedes, have him go sport on C or E 300 or higher.

And if $$$ is not an object, I would go with
Posted Image

#12 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:47 PM

unless it was the Cayenne...I would never, NEVER, drive a four door Porsche...it's just not right!

#13 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• LocationPasadena, CA
SUPPORTER

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

I thought that the Panamera was one of the better vehicles that Porsche has made. Can't go wrong with the Cayenne though.

#14 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

I couldn't remember all their names...my point was, a crossover or sport utility, sure

a car....NO! that one pictured above does look pretty damn hot though, I'll give you that

#15 charlottenian

charlottenian

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2013 - 06:05 PM

good looking rides right there. I've got a major itch to get something new, but I love my TL and it's still running great etc. I used to swap rides every two or three years and I've been in the TL for 6.

The TL is hands down one of the most technology advanced vehicles I have ever seen, it's literally like a command center inside that vehicle.

#16 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• LocationWherever I May Roam
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:04 PM

My wife has an Infiniti G, had a Lexus GS previously and at 6'6" and 275lbs, I only wish I could fit in something smaller and sportier then my Tahoe LTZ.

#17 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 21 March 2013 - 09:05 PM

it has been a great car. there's really no reason for me to get rid of it....it's just an itch...spring thing...I'll probably keep it a couple more years!!!

#18 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

• LocationGalveston
HUDDLER

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:34 PM

Been aa gear head my whole life.

With a two year old, and his.older brother, combined with trying to save money, i no longer can shop for vehicles i truly desire.

I currently drive an 02 Passat.
It's a damn nice drivers car for the value.
I make sure the wife drives the newer car.

When the kids are out of the house, I'll be able to buy for myself again.

Nice jags.

#19 Hawk

Hawk

Banned

Moderators

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:44 PM

My wife has an Infiniti G, had a Lexus GS previously and at 6'6" and 275lbs, I only wish I could fit in something smaller and sportier then my Tahoe LTZ.

yup...you and me are the same size pretty much so I know exactly where you are coming from on the whole fit thing. The TL is good for my size...seats are nice and low so there's lots of head room and the seat goes back far so lots of leg room, but you wouldn't want to sit behind me!

#20 h0llywood

h0llywood

I HATE LUKE KUECHLY!

• LocationPasadena, CA
SUPPORTER

Posted 21 March 2013 - 10:51 PM

That's one big sailor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users