Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Miiikey

"Panthers sign Mike Mitchell"

72 posts in this topic

I honestly expect DJ Campbell to beat out Mitchell (Nakamura isn't competition). Nice signing! Mitchell has a ton of potential

I like Godfrey at FS. He misses way too many tackles, but hopefully the switch will mentally check him to wrap up instead of trying to shoulder somebody through a wall.

Kobun sighting O_O

http://www.raiders.c...41-9966d39fbedf

^^^

3 minute interview with him from November.

He says he's bipolar and would probably be a criminal if he wasn't playing football.

Never thought of this but watching the video on youtube reminded me that he played for Hue Jackson in Oakland.Somewhat significant since Cincy(where Hue is DB's coach) was the other team interested in his services.

Remember, Rivera gets the most out of his defensive players. This dude could he good

Now if Ginn signs and we get some O-line depth and Dwan (or someone similar) back it would be a SOLID FA

http://www.raiders.c...41-9966d39fbedf

^^^

3 minute interview with him from November.

He says he's bipolar and would probably be a criminal if he wasn't playing football.

Never thought of this but watching the video on youtube reminded me that he played for Hue Jackson in Oakland.Somewhat significant since Cincy(where Hue is DB's coach) was the other team interested in his services.

Nice find. Mike's best assets are running really fast and hitting.

Kevin boothe and dwan edwards or another DT would make this a great FA

I like Mitchell (reminds of Chris Harris), honestly the position is either his or Campbell's unless Mike Minter possessed Nakamura's body in the off-season.

i hope this doesn't discourage us from using a pick in one of the two rounds on a safety... kenny vaccaro, matt elam, philip thomas, dj swearinger, johnathan cyprien... good players. ones that would start for us.

i mean, i dunno about you, but i'm not that confident in a group that consists of an average player, an unproven 7th rounder, a pile of poo, a special teamer, and a guy who never started for the raiders and just walked off his rookie deal.

If Nakamura starts I will go into a super saiyan rage

1 person likes this