Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jakob

I Was Wrong, REALLY Wrong

62 posts in this topic

I love how on the huddle, nobody can be wrong or right.

We certainly have no shortage at the nickle back but seriously it is way to early to tell.

I hate to spam the Panthers sub-forum but 2-3 days ago I said Gettleman didn't know what he was doing, in the past 24 hours he has given us the best Free Agency in years, if Ginn joins us Gettleman is a wizard with money. I know we still have many needs but damn is he off to a good start, I was so wrong about him.

You're. A man amongst boys in the Huddle...

I hate to spam the Panthers sub-forum but 2-3 days ago I said Gettleman didn't know what he was doing, in the past 24 hours he has given us the best Free Agency in years, if Ginn joins us Gettleman is a wizard with money. I know we still have many needs but damn is he off to a good start, I was so wrong about him.

DaFug?, DaFug?

I'll give my opinion on Gettleman after the season not before.

I agree with that. Now I think that he has made an impression, he can get some other guys to play ball with restructures. And if so, that could be the deciding factor in his advancement and success.

Gettleman could be a terrible GM and he would still be a huge upgrade over Hurney.

1 person likes this

No kidding, I could have told you that before the last 24h but also with that being said the ability to be willing to admit you were wrong is a very good thing. Means you at least have the balls to admit it a lot of people on here don't.

What happened in the last 24 hours that would change someones opinion of our GM? Mitchell, Moore, rumor of Ginn? 3 absolute scrubs...hooray? this offseason is an ongoing disaster. to be fair he didn't have any flexibility anyway.

I didn't slam him earlier, and I won't praise him now. Lets wait and see what happens on Fall Sundays over the next few years.

this place is full of knee-jerkers, one way or the other.... this thread is another example. after 48 hours of open fa people killing Gettlemen now after one signing and one visit "it's all good"

this place is full of knee-jerkers, one way or the other.... this thread is another example. after 48 hours of open fa people killing Gettlemen now after one signing and one visit "it's all good"

Not to mention Getts did exactly what he said he was going to do all along. I think people have trouble understanding they are living day-to-day while these things are ongoing at the same time.