Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Still prochoice for late-term abortions?

74 posts in this topic

Posted

http://www.dailynews.com/breakingnews/ci_22829373/dr-kermit-gosnell-trial-abortion-clinic-worker-describes

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 72, faces the death penalty if convicted of killing seven late-term babies after they were born alive. He is also charged with third-degree murder in the overdose death of a 41-year-old refugee who sought an abortion in 2009.

Medical assistant Adrienne Moton admitted Tuesday that she had cut the necks of at least 10 babies after they were delivered, as Gosnell had instructed her. Gosnell and another employee regularly "snipped" the spines "to ensure fetal demise," she said.

Moton sobbed as she recalled taking a cellphone photograph of one baby because he was bigger than any she had seen aborted before. She measured the fetus at nearly 30 weeks, and thought he could have survived, given his size and pinkish color. Gosnell later joked that the baby was so big he could have walked to the bus stop, she said.

20130320_063529_22afc449302a69092c0f6a7067005482_400.jpg

Wonder what would piss off everyone. Flipping off dead fetuses?

Article contains more.

Posted

If only we could make this illegal, then it would stop.

Whats that? This IS illegal? fug it, lets just make all abortions illegal. Thats the argument you use with guns, right?

Posted

yeah that is already illegal

and I am prolife

Are you against capital punishment g5 too?

Posted

Dr. Kermit

lol

1 person likes this

Posted

yeah that is already illegal

and I am prolife

Are you against capital punishment g5 too?

My stances have changed a good bit on abortion. I am def pro life and think it should be kept to a minimum, but it should be legal for early term abortions. I don't think the gov't should subsidize it in any way however.

As far as the death penalty thing goes, I draw the line with choice. An adult that chooses to commit a crime, esp a heinous one is far, far different imo than an innocent unborn baby. I don't think I can equate the two in any way.

Having said that, the death penalty is severely misused and prejudicial in our current system and it's use should be completely revamped... ie it should only be used in cases where there is a heinous crime with overwhelming evidence of guilt, iow it should not have the same standard as regular criminal cases.

Posted

Flawless logic once again from G5.

And I'm against late term abortions.

Posted

Let's make it more illegal!!! illegal is just not enough. err.. derp

Posted

Not federally illegal.

Posted

Not federally illegal.

I thought you preferred states rights?

Posted

I do. But basic human rights are still protected by the constitution. Life...liberty..that sort of thing?

Unless you want that grey too....which you already have.

Posted

states should only vote on people's rights when it comes to the gays

Posted

Tangent man...to the rescue!