4 replies to this topic

#1 JonathanGerald2022

JonathanGerald2022

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:14 AM

We should take Jarvis if he falls to us which is likely because of his neck. And if TD get injured again we really dont have anyone good and also Beason he has injury problems too people say LB isn't a need but it is becauseof iinjuries

#2 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:03 PM

He ran a high 4.8 forty yard dash today.

If that doesn't stop people from wanting him more than they already shouldn't want him, I can't come here for draft talk anymore.

#3 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

• HUDDLER
  • 11,954 posts
  • Locationtied to your basement wall

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:06 PM

He ran a high 4.8 forty yard dash today.

If that doesn't stop people from wanting him more than they already shouldn't want him, I can't come here for draft talk anymore.

40 yards dash doesn't mean poo honestly. Some of the best LBs ever ran 40s in the 5s.

I love to see this guy play next to Luke but we have much bigger needs and I think we are going to address either oline or dline in the first. Then WR in the second

#4 Bwood

Bwood

It's all about the

• HUDDLER
  • 2,491 posts
  • LocationSouthern California

Posted 21 March 2013 - 01:08 PM

40 yards dash doesn't mean poo honestly. Some of the best LBs ever ran 40s in the 5s.

I love to see this guy play next to Luke but we have much bigger needs and I think we are going to address either oline or dline in the first. Then WR in the second

It does when his game is rushing the QB. Not only is Jones more of 3/4 OLB than a 4/3 OLB, but he is too slow to even do what he did best in college. And his spinal cord issue? Jesus Christ I have never seen bust written on a player more clearly than this guy in my life.

#5 Pejorative Miscreant

Pejorative Miscreant

Cold Ass Honky

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,618 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 02:17 PM

The medical issues may be a concern. I would not totally hate the pick but approach it with skepticism. I think a coach on thin ice and a rookie GM will probably pass.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.