Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 NCAA Tournament

933 posts in this topic

Posted

McAdoo wouldn't be a bad player if he got to play out of the 4. He really needs to add some range to his jumpshot and improve his free throw shooting though for the type of player he is.

His jump shot is not good though. Take away his layups and dunks and he's <40% I bet.

Posted

His jump shot is not good though. Take away his layups and dunks and he's <40% I bet.

Why I said he needed to improve it and add some range to it, he's a 3-4 hybrid type of player with out the 3 skills minus driving the basket. If he adds a longer more consistent jump shot to his game it will make his driving that much easier and more effective.

Posted

Well at the middle of the season I really didn't even think we would be in the Tournament so to have one win exceeded my expectations. Hopefully McAdoo gets healthy and smarter in the game and Hairston stays.

Posted

how many open shots did UNC miss? 15? i never like when the announcers give a team credit for good d when the other team is bricking shot after shot.

ACC again is dreadful.

Posted

how many open shots did UNC miss? 15? i never like when the announcers give a team credit for good d when the other team is bricking shot after shot.

ACC again is dreadful.

Duke and Miami were really the only good teams in the ACC this year, NC st was about as inconsistent as a team can get and UNC was a team with no post play that relied on the 3 point shot.

Posted

Yeah we missed a bunch of wide open shots. Not a good shooting game for us that's for sure. Whatever the case I'll be surprised if Kansas beats Michigan (I know they beat them earlier in the year). Michigan just looks better right now.

Posted

Well it's not in Kansas, it's actually in Missouri. But close enough that it doesn't matter. If we would have been seeded a little higher we could have avoided this matchup so close to their home though.

It doesn't matter where the game was located, it was a home game for Kansas. There may not have even been 100 UNC fans in the building. Total bullshit

Posted

Mcadoodoo

Posted

I swear to God I'll be so happy to see McAdoo get off this team and go to the NBA. What a worthless piece of poo. Just as long as he doesn't go to the Bobcats. I can't stand McAdoo almost as much as I couldn't stand Barnes

Posted

holy fuging crap y'all are a bunch of damn wimps

Posted

Why are Moo U fans talking crap, ya'll didn't even win a game in the tourney. So much for wait till basketball season. Trash

1 person likes this

Posted

If all else fails, there is always a way to blame it all on the refs in college basketball.

Nah, the ref blamers show up for Panthers games.