Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2013 NCAA Tournament

933 posts in this topic

Posted

But once again how does recruiting bigs that bang inside lead to unc being called for the least amount of fouls in the ACC?

He can't answer that and neither can you.

Posted

He can't answer that and neither can you.

Because that's not the reason.

Posted

Then show me on here where Duke fans are complaining about refs and calls. My point is me along with most Duke fans are rational and understand there are going to be bad calls on both sides so we don't get on forums or Facebook and complain about the calls. Can you imagine how many unc fans would be on here complaining if they were in the predicament Duke was in the other night with 2 of the best players in foul trouble the whole night.

And I repeat: There isn't a fanbase in the world that doesn't complain about refs. It happens in every sport. Duke fans, UNC fans, Panthers fans, Bobcats fans, whatever else you're a fan of fans. Don't try to pin one fanbase for complaining when we all do it.

1 person likes this

Posted

And I repeat: There isn't a fanbase in the world that doesn't complain about refs. It happens in every sport. Duke fans, UNC fans, Panthers fans, Bobcats fans, whatever else you're a fan of fans. Don't try to pin one fanbase for complaining when we all do it.

Like I said show me.

Posted

Because that's not the reason.

No. Because it was a stupid, blanket statement and an even dumber question.

Posted

Oh wow, the 3 duke fans on this board dont complain about the refs when they post. Arent you just sooooo special

I would argue that just means you arent passionate enough about your team. Or not drunk enough

Just because you may or may not do it on a fuging NFL message board, doesn't mean you don't do it at your house or at a bar enjoying the company of your friends.

It's like telling racist jokes.

Posted

No. Because it was a stupid, blanket statement and an even dumber question.

I agree he made a stupid statement and wanted him to explain how that statement made sense.

Posted

Just because you may or may not do it on a fuging NFL message board, doesn't mean you don't do it at your house or at a bar enjoying the company of your friends.

It's like telling racist jokes.

I have already said this.

Posted

Like I said show me.

Don't be stupid, you know all too well that every fanbase complains about refs. It's a part of sports. Nobody is above it, including you elitist D00kies.

Posted

Don't be stupid, you know all too well that every fanbase complains about refs. It's a part of sports. Nobody is above it, including you elitist D00kies.

Not being elitist I just said we don't get on HERE and make irrational statements about the refs like you heels fans. If this is untrue then show me, I showed you all the irrational unc fans bitching and moaning.

Posted

Like I said show me.

It's hard to show you with only 3 Duke fans on this board.. And really no other Duke forum or blog there isn't even a Duke site on SBNation.

I've said this so many times it's not funny, every team has "those type of fans". In my area all the Duke fans are douches they root for NC State during football season and Duke for basketball season and complain about the refs non stop. But I won't say the whole Duke fanbase are douchebags because every team has those type of fans.

Posted

Not being elitist I just said we don't get on HERE and make irrational statements about the refs like you heels fans. If this is untrue then show me, I showed you all the irrational unc fans bitching and moaning.

On here? So now you're changing your argument? Hmm!! I don't come on the college ball forum, so I can't show you because I've got better things to do than search for Duke fans complaining, but I can assure you that you guys aren't above complaining either.

And complaining about refs isn't even a bad thing. Everyone does it. Bad calls happen, why does it matter if you acknowledge it sometimes? At least pointing it out shows that you understand the game enough to realize they were bad calls.

Besides, complaining about people complaining about refs has nothing to do with the game, while at least pointing out shitty calls is directly related to the game.